Autopsy Round 2 vs Essendon @ Marvel Stadium. 26/03/23 - 2:20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

How many times have we seen a close game end in a 25 point plus loss
Dew out is probably the go from here

I wanna give dew the benefit of the doubt because he’s a good bloke and sometimes sticking it out works
But dimma for example wasn’t completey tactically inept
dimma has made finals 3 years in a row before they bottomed out for one year and he was looking like getting the sack.

Dew has achieved nothing and seems to be getting a free pass for absolutely no reason.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Might as well start with some positives

Rowelly is a star, he was unreal today, BOG for us by a mile.

Great to see Weller back out there, looks like he barely missed a game.

I thought this was also Luko’s best game in a while, really hope he builds on it.

Could start anywhere on the negatives…

Sack Dew movement is real, I’ve given him a pass due to the list we’ve had but seriously his time has come. We have better lists than the bombers, north and saints but look what some decent coaching does for them.

I was shocked to see Miller had 31 disposals. Looked like a seagull the last two weeks. Looking for cheapies all day and the amount of times he was jogging when the opposition have the ball in his area…

Hands down Ballards worse game for this club.

My god, get Powell, Lemmens and Ellis back in the team asap, something is just horribly wrong with our backline right now

I think Dew is in massive trouble.
They will keep him for two reasons

1. All the quality coaches we could of landed if we were brave, Clarkson and Lyons lead that list were given the middle finger when we re-signed Dew for another 2 years mid season last year
2. This club is so ******* clueless ( just look at the internal hype pre season) that they will gladly take another spoonful of Dews BS rather than actually admit a mistake

In the Dew era we have seen players the like of Lynch, May, Brodie and 2MP all go on to have vastly superior careers once under a decent coach that allows them to play to their strengths in a team with a gameplan

I didn’t watch todays game as I knew what would happen but I doubt anyone who did could point to
1.a clear gameplan
2. Player breakout performance

He’s had 2.2 years too long already and now the cupboard is bare they have no one to replace him

I remember attending the open training session just 3 weeks ago and I saw no intensity, no fire and most importantly no rockets from the coaching staff as the boys just went through the motions. We are highly likely to be 0-4 in a year that we are supposed to be a finals team, surely even the Dew apologists must be seeing it now, he is our David Noble, great guy, good footy brain but couldn’t coach a foot into a sock

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back