Preview Round 22 - GWS v Richmond - Marvel Stadium - Friday 13 August 2021 - 7:50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Percentage is fairly inconsequential, as long as we win both. Win only one and our chances of making it are so slim that it's not even worth considering. Even if we win both, we're relying on Essendon or West Coast to lose a game at which point we'll have a higher percentage than either one. The only way percentage comes into the discussion if we win both is if West Coast beat Freo by probably around 100. I know you said win big, but there's absolutely no chance of that happening.
There's a couple of games to go, a couple of big wins to one of the other sides could bridge the gap. You're right it's not likely but if it was ever going to happen it'd be to us. I'd rather we pile on the hurt just to be sure. One thing is for sure and that's tonight is an elimination final.

Just comparing the teams from the last time we played and they had most of their guns playing as we this time have the addition of Bolton, Edwards, Lambo and Prestia :rainbow: Dusty and Greene cancel each other out sort of

Go into the finals with 3 wins on the trot and looking like we're playing Richmond brand footy and the teams above us start getting real nervous.
Cutting the chaff and giving some of our youngsters a chance to perform has made my outlook that much more positive it's amazing.

IIRC, this mob don't play the chippy-chippy 8 metre kicking game, which gives us more opportunity to lay tackles, get in their face and force a dud kick. Floss, Grimes and the indigenous HB line were good on intercept last week. I'm confident we'll score more off intercept than them.

Scores from clearance might be the difference in this. Shots from centre bounce is what I'll be watching.

I went to get my Astra Zeneca last week first jab, told them I had to drive to the sunny coast for treatment the next day, they rescheduled for September after my radiation , and I’m getting Astra because my oncologist said do

Getting my 2nd AZ next week. Was shizen hausen after the first one, nausea, headache then hungover feels for a day.

With Broad likely back next week a win tonight would be huge. If we were to make finals we'd be without our absolute best but there's a genuine chance Balta/Broad and even Houli could be available.

I think de boar will go to Bolton..

I really hope he’s learnt a lot from last weeks tag and has a blinder

Just sit on his ******* head shai!

They should tag Prestia. He’s our best midfielder

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JABLAUGHING
Hahahaha GIFs | Tenor

There's a couple of games to go, a couple of big wins to one of the other sides could bridge the gap. You're right it's not likely but if it was ever going to happen it'd be to us. I'd rather we pile on the hurt just to be sure. One thing is for sure and that's tonight is an elimination final.

We don’t have a good record in elimination finals ;)

With Broad likely back next week a win tonight would be huge. If we were to make finals we'd be without our absolute best but there's a genuine chance Balta/Broad and even Houli could be available.

Broad out for the season

I went to get my Astra Zeneca last week first jab, told them I had to drive to the sunny coast for treatment the next day, they rescheduled for September after my radiation , and I’m getting Astra because my oncologist said do
I'm on Astra but the wait time between vaccines of 3 months is BS but it is the stronger vaccine,my first dose gave me a headache and made me tired.
Mum ended up in hospital after the first dose but fine now.
The only way we can beat this thing for now.
I expect different booster shots as the virus changes,humanity will never be the same again.

I'm on Astra but the wait time between vaccines of 3 months is BS but it is the stronger vaccine,my first dose gave me a headache and made me tired.
Mum ended up in hospital after the first dose but fine now.
The only way we can beat this thing for now.
I expect different booster shots as the virus changes,humanity will never be the same again.
Pfizer best

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back