Preview Round 22 - GWS v Richmond - Marvel Stadium - Friday 13 August 2021 - 7:50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I was fine until later on I was sweating bullets one minute then shivering like crazy. The headache has been the worst part.
Yeah, I was fine for 2 days then like you starting shivering sweating headaches for about 3 weeks, and the sore arm.
A lady I know and her hubby got phizer and she said she was great but hubby suffered like us so don't matter what jab you get they all got different reactions.
The clots they all have but cause Astra is used like 3 times as much shows a higher count.

The media have attacked our key forward Lynch over several years concerning the aggressive approach to his football.

Why? because the rule changes put in place by the AFL had not yet hobbled Richmond.

Lynch forget about the nice guy media friendly persona that has raised your media stocks but has subdued his influence

The oppo's want this and Lynch needs to go back to what made him so dangerous...

his natural mongrel mode.

Every oppo team has now become acclimatized to this new sissy football of chip and uncontested mark with the forward 50 being cleared of pressure by preventing the normal close manning of the mark from kick ins, this rule stopped our damaging brigade of small attacking forwards placing pressure and repeatedly locking it in our scoring zone.

Might as well paint a rainbow unicorn in the F50 and call it an AFL mandated safe space, players can even run 30 metres out of the kick in without being pinged for a travel and therefore getting the ball out to the safety of the wing.

The competition has been lulled into this sHocking designed and mandated football, a mongrel Lynch is primed to take advantage of this and a team playing aggressive nonconforming football will tear up the business end of the season and in so doing tearing up sHockings hooped stockings.

eat em alive tigers.

You will see the light of the Bay and MB from Pluto if we lose tonight,we can’t lose really.

A win,which is what we all want,helps us get to another finals campagn which is an astonishing effort given our monumental injuries,rules changed to stop us and umpires choking on swallowed whistles.

If we lose,if gives us a perfect platform to refresh and go full steam next year.

If we win a final,expect another rule change.

#EatEmAlive

Lets hope we start better in the game , no coming back like roos game need to be switched on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maher frothing at the mouth at the prospect of a Richmond loss.

#weareeveryonesgrandfinal

Maher mentioned Hogan,good call,he tore us a new one for 3 quarters earlier in the year.

Can’t focus on one player though.

Just had my first AZ yesterday. Fever dreams last and today shivers and hot flashes. Also my arm is so bloody tender.
Yeah, don't panic old man those are common symptoms that won't last more than 2 days the arm will be sore for ages. I'm due for the boost on the 24th and my arm is still sore. You might get some headaches after the shivering and sweating again that's normal more annoying than a painful headache.

It seems to affect men more than women. must be the chromosomes
Poor women are more likely to get the clots and we cry over a bit of sweat and shivering. I mean I used to get them during my good years lol

Will our fans cop sh*t for not turning up to Marvel? :think::drunk:
I’m sure the hollow brains of the Bay will conjure something up,would make great temple blocks.

And here is a song featuring temple blocks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back