List Mgmt. 2021 Trade & List Management Thread II - IN: CCJ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s a good egg
Not saying otherwise but he won’t be anywhere near our top side any time soon. Xerri is the replacement for goldy at this moment id doubt Edwards would have any room in his head

Why do we want any fringe st k players we aren’t Carlton . I don’t want a team that cant make the 8’s offcuts

That don’t have a leg to stand on, this is the new North, not the pushovers. No bullying , no silly deals that we lose .
After Brown last year I’m very impressed

Just a suggestion.
Don't think we'd get much from a pick trade if Xerri was to leave.
Maybe try to upgrade picks? But seriously we went this route with Tyson with the pruess deal. Don’t feel the need to chock up with spuds. McPherson is different because we are using the spot to buy a pick

Any decent fringe Saints players we could swap for xerri?
I dont think we'll get much picks wise for him but could get some decent depth or someone crying out for opportunity.
Keep TC for depth and development and run edwards as a forward ruck in the mould that CCJ would be playing in the AFL.
Joe McLaren.

Maybe try to upgrade picks? But seriously we went this route with Tyson with the pruess deal. Don’t feel the need to chock up with spuds. McPherson is different because we are using the spot to buy a pick
st kilda currently have 1 in the teens and another in the 50s

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They can be agitated as much as they want. I hope they squirm before they crap themselves before coming to the table

We have the Tigers by the balls and I always go back to those who didn't want the spoon and I mentioned the power the PSD has and the response was always the same few players walk. Which maybe true but by heck you get them for unders if push comes to shove.

If the Tiges don't want #38 offer them #54 instead. They'll soon get it. This is the first time in a very long time we're running our club like a professional outfit and it's refreshing.

Richmond board is hilarious.

My favourite is:

it says everything about why the are and will continue to be a minnow club

in response to the news of North offering a future third and wanting a future fourth in return. So not rolling over to Richmond makes you a minnow club...shouldn't it be the opposite :$

I just read the last 12 pages of their thread, it is hilarious.

If DMac is asking for to much to come , can another player be included instead
Doubtful. The entire reason the deal exists is to be a salary dump for them. While I'm sure they must have multiple players earning significant overs I'm less sure they are players that A) Are interested in coming B) We want C) Gold Coast don't want

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back