The Official Bigfooty NBA Thread Week 8. When will the Suns streak start?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russell Westbrook has been compared to Allen Iverson in not being the most adaptable superstar.

"Russ reminds me of Allen Iverson, wanting to win but wanting to win on his terms," one Eastern Conference executive told ESPN. "If he can take a step back and win in L.A., it will validate everything else he's done in the league."

Westbrook disputes the assessment.

"I disagree for multiple reasons," Westbrook told ESPN. "No. 1, I believe that I am a one-of-a-kind player, and I respect Allen and respect everything he's done for the game, but I'm not comparable to Allen Iverson by any means. No. 2, is that I've been probably -- I feel, myself -- always trying to fit in to do the best for the betterment of the team. And I've always done that in my career, and I'll continue to do that and whatever happens, happens. If we win a championship, cool. If we don't, I'm OK with that too and life goes on."

Russ, pls

The Indiana Pacers are reportedly open to dealing wing Caris LeVert. They might only need to look at division-mates the Cleveland Cavaliers to find a trade partner.

Multiple members of the Cavs organization are reportedly fans of LeVert. Cleveland also has tradable salaries, as well as a need for an offensive creator.

Awaiting your final say nahnah

The Indiana Pacers are reportedly open to dealing wing Caris LeVert. They might only need to look at division-mates the Cleveland Cavaliers to find a trade partner.

Multiple members of the Cavs organization are reportedly fans of LeVert. Cleveland also has tradable salaries, as well as a need for an offensive creator.

Awaiting your final say nahnah
Big fan even though he’s injury prone. If he’s not part of the trade it lets Okoro develop his offense without the pressure of starting and playing heavy minutes

The Brow is simply gaslighting around as an Franchise Player. At this point the Lakers should trade him and see if they can get some decent picks and assets for the post Bron era. They ain't winning another ring anytime soon.

Absolute no excuses losing to practically a G League grizzlies outfit.

The Brow is simply gaslighting around as an Franchise Player. At this point the Lakers should trade him and see if they can get some decent picks and assets for the post Bron era. They ain't winning another ring anytime soon.

Absolute no excuses losing to practically a G League grizzlies outfit.
Time to start playing the kids

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah they're definitely in my top 5 neutral crews. Deserve to see more playoff action.

Not that anyone would be watching us but ours are heaps better now we got rid of the old crew. Hollins is a nice addition as a neutral guy so you get actual analysis and insight on both sides which always make it better. A lot better than Drexler struggling to speak and no idea who anyone is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back