No Oppo Supporters The TAN 79

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I am joking. I am old and slow these days.
15 years ago you would have poohed your little pants.
captain blood 17 would just wear nothing on his head so the sun coming off his head would be so bright you couldn’t see

I'm kinda glad the cricket is finished so I don't have to listen to the commentary any longer.
Fox in particular was putrid.
Mark Waugh - the new Ian Chappell. Nothing is ever good enough. Calls Australia 'we' and biased as all fu**.
Brendon Julian - boring and dumb.
Brett Lee - dumb as batshit. Repetitive.
Miek Hussey - says some Ok stuff somethmes but for someone who is known as Mr Cricket, he really doesn't add too much. Good on the technical side of batting.
Shane Warne - full-blown narcissist. Loves the sound of his own voice and has this Eddie McGuire type of thing going on where he just has to have the final say no matter what. Repetitive and banal. Just horrendous.
Kerry O'Keefe - the jokes are getting more and more scripted and tiresome now. Actually a good commentator when he talks about the game. One of the better commentators, but he has very little competition. That fake laugh is grating.

The only ones I can handle are Mark Howard, Isa Guha and Michael Vaughan.
From the BBL, Andrew Symonds is a stand out. Brad Haddin not bad.
Ian Chappell was an all time RANKEST commentator....

captain blood 17 would just wear nothing on his head so the sun coming off his head would be so bright you couldn’t see
Lol, actually didn’t even bother with a helmet on Saturday. That’s how much I thought of the oppo opening bowlers.
(But when i bowl, the greased nude nut is a secret weapon).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I think thats why there was some talk of Langer going. Can't sack Langer atm. The rumour is the England job is Punters if he wants it.
To be fair, Langer has helped pull our team out of the s**t after sandpaper gate. Be an amazing note to finish on.
I reckon Andrew McDonald might take iver and Langer might pull the pin.

Would be a brilliant appointment.
Oldest play in the book - how do you get better?
Get the best and raid the opposition.
They should get caracella, Rutten and rance.

Always thought that Neve Campbell was the best looking in the Scream group.
She was in Wild Things with Denise Richards, didn't see that though.
Hopefully, Charlie Sheen didn't infect Denise with HIV.
Search Wildthings Make Out scene on Youtube about the only part of the movie you need to see. :p;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back