Preview Round 1 2022 - Adelaide vs Fremantle, March 20, 2022

How many wins for the Crows in 2022?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

With Rowe apparent increase fitness and his lack of speed and pressure as a forward is there a chance he goes into our midfield rotations ?
I would have thought we need speed and pressure in the midfield as.well.

Im keen to see hiw Rowe plays tomorrow however if our team mantra is to hunt the footy and embrace the contest then Rowe needs to stop playing bruise free footy

I want to see some ground level pressure acts

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Wondering if anyone can assist with something I'm unable to find information on.

I've just bought four GA tickets for me and the kids for tomorrow. Does anyone know if these include seated areas? If so, where are the available seats, understanding these will be first come first serve basis?

I'm thinking they are standing room only on the grassed area?

Thanks in advance.

On SM-G986B using BigFooty.com mobile app

No. I’m over us throwing whoever has failed at the position that they’ve been recruited for into defence.
This was my response as to what to do if we had a key defender injured during the game.

So you would prefer to remain under-sized in defence instead?

Bring in McAsey and see if he’s worth keeping
You can't bring a new player in DURING the game if someone is injured except the sub!

So what would you do if Butts was injured... play Sholl as a key defender lol.

We have 3 tall forwards, so it makes sense to send one back. My choice would be Berg.

You can't bring a new player in DURING the game if someone is injured except the sub!

So what would you do if Butts was injured... play Sholl as a key defender lol.

We have 3 tall forwards, so it makes sense to send one back. My choice would be Berg.
Hinge to defense and Sholl in as sub to the wing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, it's a development year, we need to know if Himmelberg can play forward. That's more important than matchups
Why not in a development year see whether he can play defence & what Fog can do as the go to in the forward line?

Why not in a development year see whether he can play defence & what Fog can do as the go to in the forward line?
We already have 4 tall defenders in the SANFL, at best he'd get half a game down back before heading straight back to the forward line

We already have 4 tall defenders in the SANFL, at best he'd get half a game down back before heading straight back to the forward line
Not a bad thing to build in more flexibility surely?

Yeah certainly not going to hang the kid, I think he's shown a lot of promise. I just think arguing that he was tired is going too far the other way. It's showing favouritism. If it were a less popular player fading out of games, people wouldn't be saying it was fatigue.
Fair enough , he wasn’t able to sustain what he had going for whatever reason . Likely opposition attention had a bit to do with it , doesn’t mean he can’t fight thru it

Fair enough , he wasn’t able to sustain what he had going for whatever reason . Likely opposition attention had a bit to do with it , doesn’t mean he can’t fight thru it
I mean from a draft position to quality ratio, he's been an absolute steal. We swooped in and stole him from under Geelong's noses and we were gifted footage of a very salty looking Chris Scott. That alone makes it worthwhile.

I mean from a draft position to quality ratio, he's been an absolute steal. We swooped in and stole him from under Geelong's noses and we were gifted footage of a very salty looking Chris Scott. That alone makes it worthwhile.
His kicking is a weapon, and I think with Milera and Dawson in and Hinge fit for now it might allow him to escape the attention.

That or players will go past him. If they do, we won't be in a bad spot

Given his age if you put up his best 3-4 games in isolation he’s been great , now just needs to close the gap between best and worst

Last edited:
Back