Women's Footy Qualifying Final, 2022 - Brisbane Lions vs. Collingwood

Who were your five best players against Collingwood?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

there we go!

great win. just need to clean up the accuracy.

monahan did a great job on SFB (granted she wasn't all that good today) her on Harris next week? probably not

commiserations for the Pies. they were underdone and missing layers which is a shame. I'd like to think we'd account for them comfortably either way, but they will die wondering.

Didn't like their niggle though, silly.

Looking forward to next week. Definitely feels like we can beat anyone if we don't have four games in 12 days. Funnily enough I feel more confident in this team than last year's!

there we go!

great win. just need to clean up the accuracy.

monahan did a great job on SFB (granted she wasn't all that good today) her on Harris next week? probably not

Need to send Hickey back if Harris starts becoming painful. Hope the footy stays in our forward line :)

Looking forward to next week. Definitely feels like we can beat anyone if we don't have four games in 12 days. Funnily enough I feel more confident in this team than last year's!
Also playing a team that might be rusty after not having a game since March 12th.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Funny that they mention that bounce but they never mention the 3 games in 1 week that cost us the game against Melbourne
Be prepared next week for Daisy's grand final destiny !!

I'm confident for the next match against Melb. We won't be so exhausted this time, and either Harris won't be on the form she was in for that game (likely) or we will have made a plan for how to deal with it better.

Take away those two factors, and we slaughter them :) All or nothing confidence from here on in, the premiership is ours.

Last edited:
Back