Autopsy Hinkleys hobos vs the oldest team in the universe

Remove this Banner Ad

Legit love this club but I hate watching us play.

same

I haven't bothered to watch most games this year. The club simply doesn't respect its members.

Some parts of play reminded me of last years prelim. Very soft efforts from a few. Not wanting to put their bodies on the line. Geelong may be old but are still tracking as a top 4 team. We ,sadly are no where near it. They completely outclassed us in the second half. We need a new coach, new direction etc. But you would have to be pretty naive to think someone else is going to turn this ship around quickly. We have some dumb talent.

Some parts of play reminded me of last years prelim. Very soft efforts from a few. Not wanting to put their bodies on the line. Geelong may be old but are still tracking as a top 4 team. We ,sadly are no where near it. They completely outclassed us in the second half. We need a new coach, new direction etc. But you would have to be pretty naive to think someone else is going to turn this ship around quickly. We have some dumb talent.

we have to go backwards before we move forwards

dixon, jonas, gray, boak and many others simply aren't going to be a part of our next tilt

we need to sack ken now, so a new coach can build his support team and work with recruiters to identify new talent. if we leave it too late, even with a new coach we have lost another year

Minor positive - no goalless quarters. Other than that, I'm struggling to find anything good to say.

There is another positive............we won't lose a PF this year

yeah!

I'm not sure about the dumb talent ... a more than competent coach can change that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

we have to go backwards before we move forwards

dixon, jonas, gray, boak and many others simply aren't going to be a part of our next tilt

we need to sack ken now, so a new coach can build his support team and work with recruiters to identify new talent. if we leave it too late, even with a new coach we have lost another year
Yep last year was the last shot at it.
Even when Hinkley is gone anyone expecting a big turn around is dreaming.
Bottom line this group is not good enough no matter who’s coaching.

That putrid 2nd half was farKEN dreadful.

He obviously had plenty of mates today but I doubt a player with the skill level of Tom Jonas would have ever been considered as captain for the Maggies during the 1950's - 90's, he is beyond ordinary!

It says a lot when he's your only option at the time of the appointment and the coach is in his 7th year.

In the opening minutes of the game, Rozee was tackled to the ground in our D50 & a second Cats player came in & deliberately pushed his head into the turf. Do you think one of our pea hearted turds could find a spine & stick up for one of their fellow teammates? Not a f****** soul in site. We are a team of bed wetting, jellyfish. Show some bloody fight & passion for goodness sake.

He obviously had plenty of mates today but I doubt a player with the skill level of Tom Jonas would have ever been considered as captain for the Maggies during the 1950's - 90's, he is beyond ordinary!
Your not kidding there mate guys like Fos, Motley, Ebert the list goes on and then you have Jonas 😂😂😂😂😂.
He wouldn’t have got a gig as a water boy.

In the opening minutes of the game, Rozee was tackled to the ground in our D50 & a second Cats player came in & deliberately pushed his head into the turf. Do you think one of our pea hearted turds could find a spine & stick up for one of their fellow teammates? Not a f****** soul in site. We are a team of bed wetting, jellyfish. Show some bloody fight & passion for goodness sake.
its systematic cheating. the afl had decided a long way out who it wants. port are never wants. 90% of the afl umps are victorian private school boys.

At a lunch on Wednesday for Jonas and Ebert's Wine Label and both will be in attendance. Anybody else going? I plan to get drunk and mouthy.
Tell him he still owes me a winery tour from a charity auction.

same

I haven't bothered to watch most games this year. The club simply doesn't respect its members.

Yep. Would have struggled to get a game with the B's.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back