List Mgmt. 2022 Trade & List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
North next season can we make it that Josh needs to play more than two games to get an automatic contract extension.
Make it at least four next uear :p

Oh well hopefully is a leader in our VFL side along with Turners. I'd be ok with that.
I hope it does not come down to keeping shittrucks like those 2 and delisting a kid who may come good over the next 12 months.
We are fecking terrible at list management imo.

Last edited:

Credible source or just a gag GR?

Fwiw I am in the very small group (maybe of 1) who don't mind Josh Walker.
He's a rock solid backup.

If he played VFL most of the season while filling in for injuries, then it's happy days fir both parties imo

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

I'm fine with keeping walker on.
He's like the 35th best player on the list and provides some cover in the key fwd or def positions.
Better than a kid who'll never play seniors stuck in the vfl side behind 3-4 guys playing for the same position on field.

I'm fine with keeping walker on.
He's like the 35th best player on the list and provides some cover in the key fwd or def positions.
Better than a kid who'll never play seniors stuck in the vfl side behind 3-4 guys playing for the same position on field.
Best KPD kid in last years draft was Gibcus.
He is already 5 times the players Walker will ever be.
Why are we holding crap cover when we can just draft an 18 year old who will offer us more.

Why are we holding crap cover when we can just draft an 18 year old who will offer us more.
because players like McGuiness haven't come along after 3-4 years in the system and we'll be running 1 key forward without him.
Comben constantly injured and we have nobody to cover if McKay misses a week.

because players like McGuiness haven't come along after 3-4 years in the system and we'll be running 1 key forward without him.
Comben constantly injured and we have nobody to cover if McKay misses a week.
It is ok to once in a while spend draft capitol on KPD.
Spend peanuts get McGuiness.

Best and fairest winner and All-Australian squad member Robbie Tarrant is probably the least credentialed player in Richmond's backline this year, and that's not even counting the two Brownlow Medallists and multiple All-Australian winners all around the field.

How do you reckon Gibcus goes if he was in our backline this year?

Best and fairest winner and All-Australian squad member Robbie Tarrant is probably the least credentialed player in Richmond's backline this year, and that's not even counting the two Brownlow Medallists and multiple All-Australian winners all around the field.

How do you reckon Gibcus goes if he was in our backline this year?
Compared to Walker?
Easily an improvement on him.
Mckay, Corr, Gibcus would have been a massive improvement.
We have another good KPD option in this years draft.
Get one and start getting games into them.

Yeah Gibcus will probably turn into a wonderful player in time.

I watch a bit of Tigers football as my partner is a fan. With the support of 200 game veterans Grimes, Tarrant, Vlastuin and young established players like Balta, I would expect he’d be flourishing but i’m not seeing it just yet.

Yeah Gibcus will probably turn into a wonderful player in time.

I watch a bit of Tigers football as my partner is a fan. With the support of 200 game veterans Grimes, Tarrant, Vlastuin and young established players like Balta, I would expect he’d be flourishing but i’m not seeing it just yet.
He intercepts well enough to be a third tall defender until he fills out a bit and moves onto the bigger Key forwards.
Corr and Mckay can handle the bigger guys well enough.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently went further on air and said it was someone 201cm tall. McKay is the most obvious player.
What your thoughts North Fans ?
1659941896317-png.1470424

Why the heck would Ben McKay consider going, to Port Powa? Give me a spell. Yuck.

id like to see us make a late play for mcstay

we desperately need another KPP and he can play either end, and comes for free

you'd have to pony up decent cash which we have

just dont see the pies needing him with ash johnson there now and ollie henry already cant get a game

just dont see the pies needing him with ash johnson there now and ollie henry already cant get a game

Your logic, isn't required.

I’m all for experienced depth, but not for 5 years at $700k when he can’t kick goals.

He has kicked 20 goals in a team that is the highest scoring in the league?
How would he be in a struggling team?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I’m all for experienced depth, but not for 5 years at $700k when he can’t kick goals.

He has kicked 20 goals in a team that is the highest scoring in the league?
How would he be in a struggling team?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

He's a natural defender. Apparently he'll play down back, for Coll. He won't get 700k.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back