Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 1479061

As good as forward line we have had since the 1980 Grand Final team

1980 GF forward line:

HF Mervyn Keane David Cloke Kevin Bartlett
FF Francis Bourke Michael Roach Robert Wiley
Bourke played full back. All day.

And Jim Jess played at CHF in the grand final with Cloke playing closer to goal.

ill be flat if the Bullies get done by Hawthorn and I rarely barrack for the dogs.

For Carlton to play Collingwood knowing they are already in finals would be a big let down and would lessen the chance of them denying Collingwood the double chance

I think in my heart of hearts I want Collingwood to miss out on double chance more than Carlton missing out.

Fear the Pies could really do something we dont want to see if they get it.

Imagine having to watch Ginnivan celebrate a premiership like an overconfidant teenager.
It’s a tough one but I think I’m leaning the other way. I’ll never forget the Carlton fans at that elimination final. I wish them nothing but heartache

Also if Collingwood do go the whole way it’ll be another hilarious chapter in the Buckley never getting a premiership story

Is Sonsie a right or left footer?

Could be Leon Cameron 2.0
Don’t think he is one or the other
Legitimately comfortable on either

Leon Cameron or Sam Mitchell are great comparisons
Not a massive kick in terms of distance but the fact he can hit a decent target with either foot consistently is massive

Also if Collingwood do go the whole way it’ll be another hilarious chapter in the Buckley never getting a premiership story
They won't. I'll be surprised if they win a final.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Biggy won't make it
Bit early. Go watch his last VFL game, opposition was no much but he looked very good. He is up and down but he has improved 100% this year, no reason why he won't again next year. Has some great attributes just lacks a bit of mongrel which can be addressed. Just turned 21.

Bit early. Go watch his last VFL game, opposition was no much but he looked very good. He is up and down but he has improved 100% this year, no reason why he won't again next year. Has some great attributes just lacks a bit of mongrel which can be addressed. Just turned 21.
He's finding plenty of footy in his best games which is a great sign. I dont think he will make it as a lock down defender, but a great interceptor with neat skills and good run is his go.

We're in finals baby! Get excited lads!
Happy Pumped Up GIF by Universal Pictures Home Entertainment

Apparently Nank didn't train at all last week and he struggled on Sunday. Might get a rest this week.
we could play our vfl side and still flog the druggies

ill be flat if the Bullies get done by Hawthorn and I rarely barrack for the dogs.

For Carlton to play Collingwood knowing they are already in finals would be a big let down and would lessen the chance of them denying Collingwood the double chance

I think in my heart of hearts I want Collingwood to miss out on double chance more than Carlton missing out.

Fear the Pies could really do something we dont want to see if they get it.

Imagine having to watch Ginnivan celebrate a premiership like an overconfidant teenager.
No chance Collingwood win Premiership

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back