List Mgmt. 2022 Draft and Trade Hypotheticals: Kinnear & Dalrymple - we march to no drum but our own!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Should be able to skip the first 30mins while AFL congratulates themselves and every mouse between here and Cairns on how wonderful ALF Draft is.

And how this group is meant to be the best ever who performed in circumstances

And we can forget the 10’times on what Sheehan thinks

Everyone is a star! will play 200 games etc where most wont even make it.

We will have found 30 Dusty and Petracca’s, 10 Dean Cox’s, oh and a few Stephen Silvaghi’s thrown in

On AFL.com they are currently running a segment on Bailey Humphrey.

Comes across a really top fellow.
Just a genuinely good bloke.

Antithesis to Phillipou.

I know many don’t watch but Pommyinoz (YouTube) has a great interview with a few of these players think Humphrey is one

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Of course im just saying Ling at 14 was hardly the best available.
Yeah but my point is if this is the recruitment team that saw fit to pick those great players when few if any others were rating them that highly, maybe trust their judgment a little?

18 is too young, needs to be some sort of state league system to bring take top talent from 18-21. Would improve the worth of draft picks and help kids that don't want to move straight after high school.

And anyone that points out x player that performed well (such as Gulden or Daicos), that's the exception, and I think as a professional body it'll be a way more solid system than what is currently in place.

The sexual tension between Cal Twomey and Nat Edwards is through the roof, come on guys
This got me thinking, I wonder what Twomey is like with women. I just can't imagine him flirting, or interacting on a date.

The girl would be like "So where are we going tonight?"

And he'd be like "Well I know a great place in Fitzroy but it really depends on what the Bombers want to do. We might be able to sneak in at that bar in South Yarra if they have a free booking that slides to us. And also keep an eye out for that burger joint in the CBD, they might pull a few surprises tonight".

And she'll be like :eekv1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back