Training 2023 Preseason + training discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

"Minor" quad injury apparently and I'll assume the worst with any preseason injury information they give us until proven otherwise.
For the record, Freddie was there and involved on the boundary, obv cannot comment on the injury, he seemed relaxed though.

Following on Twitter Sturt was featured a lot.
Sounds like he’s in contention again. He’s got the pace back by the look which always made him so dangerous in juniors & he always makes great decisions with the ball. He’s got huge footy IQ. If he’s got his wheels again & the right fitness & attitude he’ll play.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The question now is how do we squeeze Tabs, JT, Fyfe, Amiss, Jackson/Darcy, Sturt, Freddie, Schultz, Switta and Walters all in to the one forwardline (I might actually be missing someone)

Gonna be a long year for Banfield and Corbett I feel

It's obviously super hard to tell from the angles most of the twitter videos are shot from, and remembering that the grey defence were all babies, but it looks like heaps of our F50 entries were kicks into space with marks taken on the lead. Very, very exciting if that was a common theme.

The question now is how do we squeeze Tabs, JT, Fyfe, Amiss, Jackson/Darcy, Sturt, Freddie, Schultz, Switta and Walters all in to the one forwardline (I might actually be missing someone)

The pairing of marking power and speed.

Tabs, Fyfe, Jackson, Amiss, Frederick, Sturt, Switta on the bench with Schutlz

Regardless of what a lot of us think, Sturt has to push out Banfield as well as all those other names in front of him. Sturt will basically need to tear Peel apart to get close to a look in

Regardless of what a lot of us think, Sturt has to push out Banfield as well as all those other names in front of him. Sturt will basically need to tear Peel apart to get close to a look in
Didn't hear much about Bailey running down our fastest half-backs, or creating much for the other forwards. Sammy to start round 1 ;)

Didn't hear much about Bailey running down our fastest half-backs, or creating much for the other forwards. Sammy to start round 1 ;)
You never hear much about Baily, nek minute

Freo Foreverfreo GIF by Fremantle Dockers

A lot of rundown tackles in that twitter feed. In an intraclub that's a bit of a double-edged sword. For someone to show intensity and effort, someone else has to be a dopey bastard.

But Longmuir, J very plainly put the challenge to Sturt to raise his intensity and he's mowed down some blokes with serious wheels, so challenge met.

I say we back him in.

I went down for the first half, Geez we're gonna be a better team with O'Meara in it, everything he does is clean and well executed , his delivery into the forward line is second to none. he's so clean with his disposal it makes other players look good. we definitely got the better end of that trade with the Hawks

I went down for the first half, Geez we're gonna be a better team with O'Meara in it, everything he does is clean and well executed , his delivery into the forward line is second to none. he's so clean with his disposal it makes other players look good. we definitely got the better end of that trade with the Hawks

Feather in Bell and Walls cap

I'm stating it, that OMeara has been the best and most consistent match sim player from my observations

Brayshaw and Serong equal second.

The difference is O'MEARA is so clean

Remove this Banner Ad

Back