Autopsy AFL 2023 First Semi Final (Week 2) - Demons v Blues Fri Sept 15th 7:50pm EST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 11 5.4%
  • Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 17 8.4%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 67 33.2%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 73 36.1%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 16 7.9%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 17 8.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 0.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't think the umpires have had any influence on the score but would like them to put the whistle away in the 2nd half. Too many free kicks.

Yeah, nah. Umpires have gotten you in front.

Melbourne's tall forward targets are ****ing putrid. I can't see how moving Gawn forward and playing Grundy ruck wouldn't have made them a better team. Guess you need a coach that isn't an arrogant w***er to make those kinda moves and Goody used all his belief in Grundy midyear

Stock trying to detail the thread Fitzey, and stick to the game at hand. Couldn’t expect anything else I suppose, after you condoned Pickett’s thuggish behaviour.
Pickett simply can’t be reported. It’s 10x less of a incident than the one we all watched during the week.

Genuinely the worst high free kick I've ever seen in my life, he tackled him around the chest...

Any post that starts with "Genuinely" is a lie. You wouldn't need to say it otherwise.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Contact below the knee!?!?! He was ******* 2 seconds ahead of him! And then the free in the marking contest when the Blues collided with each other. Fix is absolutely in.
Contact below the knees could have went either way it's a lottery decision depends where the dice land but the high contact was an arm to the head from a Melbourne player 😂

Big difference I think is that Carlton's forward line is competing, Melbourne's hasn't been. Carlton since the second half of the first quarter have looked a lot better, but it's still looking like it'll be tight. That Melbourne has had more scoring shots feels a bit of a surprise.
Yeah Dees can’t really move the ball well going forward. Whole season problem that needs a quick fix right now!

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Good to see a person dedicated to their post

Geez I wish these same commentators backed up a Melbourne player the same way they did a Collingwood player last week 🤣🤣🤣

Melbourne's tall forward targets are ******* putrid. I can't see how moving Gawn forward and playing Grundy ruck wouldn't have made them a better team. Guess you need a coach that isn't an arrogant w***er to make those kinda moves and Goody used all his belief in Grundy midyear
At least needed a second ruck.
Gawn wanted all the attention and can’t play anywhere else. More his fault then anything.
Compromised for Jackson yet can’t for Grundy?

Back