Review Preliminary Final, 2023 - Brisbane Lions vs. Carlton

Who were your five best players against Carlton?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Harris Andrews in that first half kept us in the game. Wasn't as required as the game went on.

Kiddy Coleman take a bow. Honestly our entire backline just carried tonight, without Payne they all stood tall.

Hipwood & Daniher worked their way into the game and the midfield battled hard.

Incredible proud of the boys for not just tonight but the entire year. So incredibly deserved and I hope they relish playing off in the big one. GO YOU LIONS!!

I think Harris is a good chance for a norm Smith next week

Blues were always going to come in hot. What was important for us was riding that wave, and how we would respond to it. We didn't handle the first quarter all that well, but after that we were always in control. Just a fantastic team effort from everyone on the field. Kiddy the obvious standout, but there are too many to mention that had important moments. Connor and Harris in particular when the game was being decided in the first half, were huge.

Whatever happens next week, just be proud and enjoy the fact that we're there and get to experience these moments. This is what footy is all about, win or lose.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When did you know we were going to the grand final?

For me, it was on April 27th at 6:20 when I saw that Joyce got dropped for Ryan Lester.

b823129ae7eb04a8444d7629500b94c6.jpeg

Back