Opinion Sack Hinkley 10 - UnTENable

Remove this Banner Ad

This club has become something I don't understand or like any more, I never ever would have thought would be associating words like, mentally weak, flat track bullies, fragile, pretenders with the PAFC.

What a bloody disgrace.
All down to the loser coach with the loser mentality which permeates to the team and as such they play scared. Just walk you idiot.

There has literally never been more distance between us and the crows since we entered the AFL, we have been top 4 material while they've been spoon material, and yet we have ole' mate continually telling us how dangerous they are.

It's a far cry from Jack, Choc, and even Primus dealing with a crows outfit that was not too far off our pace or sometimes better developed than us, and still managing to compete with and win again them more often than not, but stinkers puts us in full shit the bed mode time and time again.

You could be forgiven for genuinely having no idea this game is even on tomorrow tbh. The whole of SA is FCUKIN PUMPED
Theatre goers will wake up, check their google calendar, and make sure their phones are charged to tag themselves in at THE SHOWDOWN (who's playing again?) wave your scarves for kenny

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Every week you can be guaranteed that at least one opposition poster will mock our dimwitted Ken on their preview game thread. Even the average punter can see he has a debilitating mental impairment when it comes to coaching. Yet, to make matters worse our deluded club President still thinks simple Ken is the best man for the job.

I believe with his pay rise that he now owns racehorses as well. Wonder if he personally takes care of the non-winners.
Hinkley has owned race horses for a long time, nothing to do with any recent pay rise. Scott Lycett and Steve Motlop are part owners of one of Hinkley's horses.

Hinkley has owned race horses for a long time, nothing to do with any recent pay rise. Scott Lycett and Steve Motlop are part owners of one of Hinkley's horses.
lol this guy just farming out betting related shit by using his position in charge of impressionable young men.

There has literally never been more distance between us and the crows since we entered the AFL, we have been top 4 material while they've been spoon material, and yet we have ole' mate continually telling us how dangerous they are.

It's a far cry from Jack, Choc, and even Primus dealing with a crows outfit that was not too far off our pace or sometimes better developed than us, and still managing to compete with and win again them more often than not, but stinkers puts us in full s**t the bed mode time and time again.

Jack would have us rip off their heads and shit down their necks to created generational anxiety.

Hinkley has created generational anxiety within his own team.

He ****ing sucks. Just absolute trash coach. Casuals love to ****ing go on about how he's got a good winning record and we're always around the mark so how bad could he be etc etc etc, but he's made it impossible for us to win when it matters.

Yeah, I don't think the Showdown doughnuts were flying off the shelves at Foodland yesterday
full

I've taken this from another thread but I wanted to put it here as well because it is an area of Bottom Ten Ken's poor coaching that has not been looked into and I wanted to highlight it.

On the other Showdown thread, I found it completely bizarre that people believe that the selection of the last few players for the team is not a big deal. I understand chronic overreactions are a bit too much but to flip the other way is just bizarre.

Let me try and basically dispel this notion. Every player in the 23 is vitally important to winning games. The idea that we have a whole heap of big cogs in our top players and they are going to win us games and the little cogs at the bottom of the barrel is just plain nonsense. Every player can contribute and play well in any given moment.

To me, it seems like BigFooty gaslighting and you can see how the overall loser culture of Bottom 10 Ken and the Kockle Brother does make it onto this forum as best it can.

In fact, I've been meaning to say that one of the reasons why we are so inconsistent is this very matter. Now, there are a few problems but we have great AA players and sniffing around it but it can be easily undone with players with little to no impact at a position or a negative or net loss. When you have players like this, other players have to make up for them and it stresses them and their bodies out completely.

You can have Butters and Rozee and Houston with a couple of great plays to score goals or give our forwards a chance but then later in the game, Burton loses his man a couple of times and it is all equalled out. You can have Houston running amok off half back but then Jed's man is running off him at will as well and it cancels out. These types of scenarios kill the team and the psychology of the team as well because they know they will have to perform Herculean efforts to win to cover for the problematic players.

The idea that McEntee and Burton don't have Gold passes is laughable. Their form has been very poor for a very long time. A real football coach would have them nowhere near the team for a while until the perform the basics of their positions. Yes, the idea of a gold pass is they don't get dropped with bad form but it can also be applied to the appalling form and getting a wrap on the knuckles of one week out and coming back in.

To be dropped for one week and then put back in the side shows once again a lack of accountability and as another poster said, there should be non-negotiables that have strong consequences.

I really don't know if they watch the tape as a team and point out horrible plays. It should be humiliating but it seems to be glossed over.

Another thing, people have been don't worry about the last couple of players. Jed could become the second coming of Eddie Betts but his form is extremely poor. I think this year he is averaging 0.4 goals a game which is down on his paltry 0.64 goals a game last year. It is more than likely that Jed is not going to become Eddie Betts BUT another young player in his stead could.

A player like Tom Anastasopoulos or Josh Sinn might come in and play the Jed role and start out at the backend of the 23 but eventually become a top 10 player in the team. So you are destroying the potential of the team playing the Jeds and Burtons of the world and putting undue pressure on your best players.

So players 20, 21, 22 and 23 are important for the revitalisation of the team. To think otherwise is bizarre.

Jack would have us rip off their heads and s**t down their necks to created generational anxiety.

Hinkley has created generational anxiety within his own team.

He ******* sucks. Just absolute trash coach. Casuals love to ******* go on about how he's got a good winning record and we're always around the mark so how bad could he be etc etc etc, but he's made it impossible for us to win when it matters.
"He's a champion coach, despite zero grand finals." It's like saying a bloke is a sex symbol, despite the fact that he's never been laid.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back