Biggest bull**** moment 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Knee jerk reactions
  • 2016 - Taking down the shot clock. Hysteria! How dare a player tries to take their entitled full 30 seconds! You must at least pretend that you're out of breath and panting!
  • 2017 - Quietly adding back the shot clock after a player almost breaks his neck through whiplash because he doesn't know how much time is left. Nothing to see here folks.

Knee jerk reactions
  • 2016 - Taking down the shot clock. Hysteria! How dare a player tries to take their entitled full 30 seconds! You must at least pretend that you're out of breath and panting!
  • 2017 - Quietly adding back the shot clock after a player almost breaks his neck through whiplash because he doesn't know how much time is left. Nothing to see here folks.

Higgins almost broke his neck because of the size of his head.

d1fc243f7e1ebfbaa25045d5e5595165

/end thread

We criticise players for not having enough personality then shoot them down when they have some. Damned if you, damned if you don't.

Personally thought this was good value, bit of the ol banter.

Dangerfield "hurting his ankle" was a load of bull**** needs to take a page out of sellwoods book and learn to not over play how much hes hurting

We criticise players for not having enough personality then shoot them down when they have some. Damned if you, damned if you don't.

Nothing annoys me more about AFL supporters than this. People complain about there being too many 'monotone robots' and then as soon as any of them have a laugh and show a bit of personality, they get labelled a flog. It's bullshit

It was good. But trying to discredit a Kane Cornes comment (and subsequently proving him right by playing the next week) was pretty funny too..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Eddie's over the top commentary about Dangerfield's ankle injury. Any important new announcement from Collingwood.

I missed Jeremy Howes great mark (should've been mark of the year) at QB because I was looking at the games stats on my phone. I hardly ever look at my phone in general but I was at that moment - Still probably deserve it for looking at my phone during the game.
my mate did that for Howes mark over Grundy at the SCG. Happened right in front of me.

There was an even more hilarious one in the same match. Robbie Gray stops to appeal for a free to Wingard and the umpire just ignores him, all the while Essendon defenders rebound the ball and they take it back to the other end to score a goal.

On a serious note L Thomas will also be in Port colours next season.

Name the moment that made you scream bull**** the loudest during the course of the year.
Yeah this one probably:

9004458-3x2-700x467.jpg

The whole of season 2017 is a bullshit moment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back