EDFL Premier Div 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only certainty is him leaving Avondale. The next decision hasn’t been made yet Turbo.
What's happened for him to leave? If true there'll be a few clubs keen to snag a big fish just before xmas!!!!!!!!

What's happened for him to leave? If true there'll be a few clubs keen to snag a big fish just before xmas!!!!!!!!
Nothing too sinister. Has left on relatively good terms . It’s probably fair to say the past 3years of his 5 at the club have been quite turbulent and I guess he requires a change.

AFL Vic might be busy over the Christmas holiday knocking on doors of a couple of the high rolling clubs of the EDFL giving back some of the money that was accidently paid to players which pushed their club over the salary cap.

AFL Vic might be busy over the Christmas holiday knocking on doors of a couple of the high rolling clubs of the EDFL giving back some of the money that was accidently paid to players which pushed their club over the salary cap.
Do tell

Look for a much improved year from Keilor . Ins far outweigh the outs . Can’t see them missing finals again .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Look for a much improved year from Keilor . Ins far outweigh the outs . Can’t see them missing finals again .
Somebody has to miss. Haven't heard much about what has been going on down that way. Abers doing well, EDS lost some haven't heard of any ins. Turbo says his lot are doing well. Glenroy have been quiet. Etc

We must now assume that EDS and Pacco aren't being looked at by AFL Vic as surely Turbo and Simmsy would have informed us.

Perhaps AFL Victoria haven't released their findings as yet? Wouldn't or shouldn't EDS be in the clear due to the steps they took mid-year that resulted in a few players walking?

I had heard 4 club's books were being audited. Even if the clubs were over the cap not sure they will get penalised as this takes effect in 2018. If a club was over this year then they might expect to be the first club audited next year!

Perhaps AFL Victoria haven't released their findings as yet? Wouldn't or shouldn't EDS be in the clear due to the steps they took mid-year that resulted in a few players walking?

I had heard 4 club's books were being audited. Even if the clubs were over the cap not sure they will get penalised as this takes effect in 2018. If a club was over this year then they might expect to be the first club audited next year!
If? Let's not kid ourselves here. I would go as far as saying ALL clubs bar West Coburg and Craigieburn would of been in breach of the $250k cap in premier this year. Avondale maybe border line.

If? Let's not kid ourselves here. I would go as far as saying ALL clubs bar West Coburg and Craigieburn would of been in breach of the $250k cap in premier this year. Avondale maybe border line.

I’d go as far as saying that your wrong.

There is no way Bruce Kent would have Let Greenvale go over the cap... & i reckon J L wouldn’t let abers go over either....

They wouldn’t risk there reputations & Jobs both lawyers (Due to the fact they have to sign a stat dec declaring everything is above board) by going over the salary cap.

There is no way Bruce Kent would have Let Greenvale go over the cap... & i reckon J L wouldn’t let abers go over either....

They wouldn’t risk there reputations & Jobs both lawyers (Due to the fact they have to sign a stat dec declaring everything is above board) by going over the salary cap.

This.

There is reputations (both personal and professional) on the line when it comes to this stuff.

I think if you had a look at a few properties owned by the usually 'higher' paid players, they might be enjoying a new decking out the back yard, paint job or landscaping job "donated" by their respective club though...

Agree, too much at stake professionally and from what I’ve heard BK runs a tight ship down there

Paco - Mores - Marby and EDS, although the later addressed potential breach mid season

Maybe get your facts right before you post this type of stuff. And how do you know this??? Total BS on 2 clubs you mentioned. And another club you say addressed there issues..And how did they do that??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back