NFL 2017 NFL - Week 17

Remove this Banner Ad

lol @ ATL making it that far. They have got no hope against the Rams, zilch zero. Id probably take Phili at home in the cold vs them as well.

I reckon the two games we can win are Car at home, and ATL at home.

I reckon our defence can do enough and get enough pressure to make either quarterback uncomfortable. Could be low scoring scraps.

Saints / Rams both have the capacity to run the ball too well unfortunately.

:rolleyes: Has Cam Newton ever played a good game?

Pats D was garbage at that stage so gets an asterisk from me, everyone was passing on that secondary earlier in the season.
Maybe. But the Saints didn't get with a bull's roar of beating them at home the week before. Carolina won with authority on the road. The scoreline flattered NE.

I reckon NFC Championship game against the Cards was the last time we saw it.
He was s**t in that game as well...

I don’t think Eli is the answer. One of the three Vikings QB or Kirk Cousins?

They should have got Jimmy G pre trade deadline when i said so. Imagine that, they'd be a huge SB winning chance.

:rolleyes: Has Cam Newton ever played a good game?

He was s**t in that game as well...

Come on, mate, you know very well I'm an unbiased Panther poster, when he plays good i give Cam credit, but when he plays s**t i also am happy to say he did.

Carolina & New Orleans played very similar games today.

Players knowing they can't miss playoffs & don't want to get hurt, play-callers not wanting to give next week's opponent anything on film, it's easy to see why both were pedestrian.

You could've acknowledged the other quote?

What do you want me to say? Brees is human, he can have a bad game. That doesn't mean the Pats secondary still wasn't trash earlier in the year.

lol @ ATL making it that far. They have got no hope against the Rams, zilch zero. Id probably take Phili at home in the cold vs them as well.
Its the only way the Vikes can make the Superbowl.

He is going with his heart and not his head.

Atlanta have been pretty average this year & they're now in the same position as 4 divisional champs (minus the home game)

They are capable of beating anyone if they play close to their best. That's why I'm glad they're the team going to LA.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The FO is still in the bargaining stage
LocnessDesignsdotcom-767x479@2x.jpg

I think its still denial

Remove this Banner Ad

Back