Prediction 2019 Ladder Predictions + 2020 Ladder early Predictions ( Page 115+ )

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. GWS
2. Collingwood
3. Richmond
4. Melbourne
5. Essendon
6. West Coast
7. Hawthorn
8. Adelaide
9. Sydney
10. Geelong
11. Brisbane
12. Port Adelaide
13. Western Bulldogs
14. North Melbourne
15. Fremantle
16. St Kilda
17. Carlton
18. Gold Coast

Pre-Offseason Prediction:

1. GWS
2. Richmond
3. Sydney
4. Melbourne
5. Hawthorn
6. West Coast
7. Geelong
8. Adelaide
-------------------
9. Port Adelaide
10. Collingwood
11. Essendon
12. North Melbourne
13. Brisbane
14. Fremantle
15. Western Bulldogs
16. St. Kilda
17. Carlton
18. Gold Coast

1. Richmond
2. Collingwood
3. West Coast
4. GWS
5. Hawthorn
6. Geelong
7. Sydney
8. Melbourne
------------------
9. Adelaide
10. Port
11. Essendon
12. North
13. Brisbane
14. Footscray
15. Fremantle
16. Carlton
17. Gold Coast
18. St Kilda

1. Richmond
2. Collingwood
3. West Coast
4. GWS
5. Hawthorn
6. Geelong
7. Sydney
8. Melbourne
------------------
9. Adelaide
10. Port
11. Essendon
12. North
13. Brisbane
14. Footscray
15. Fremantle
16. Carlton
17. Gold Coast
18. St Kilda
So....this year’s ladder with very minor changes?

rich
gws
ess
melb
wce
coll
haw
bl

port
adel
syd
geel
nm
wbo
stk
carl
fre
gc

i normally get every position with 100 % accuracy :/
If North get lucky and pick up Gaff and Polak might push Top 8 but if they don't land a big fish will be in the 15 to 18 area

I predict I like this ladder in 2019...

Xnkl3ei6Hu1Ck_QOHv8CgpX7-f0k1zjrVbng5Pk3mLM.jpg
I didn't even notice the ladder...

Pre off-season predictions
1. Sydney - When their players fire they really fire and are almost a lock in for top four assuming they don't drop and more stupid games
2. Collingwood - Their list is probably the best in the competition when half of them aren't injured
3. Essendon - They showed us what they are capable off but left their run too late. Expect that to not happen again
4. Hawthorn - Worpel, Morrison, Hardwick and Burton will just get better. Expect Hawthorn to have a big run
5. Richmond - Will fall of a bit with players like Dustin Martin starting to decrease as they pass their prime. *ducks for cover*
6. West Coast - They're good but not good enough, without Gaff their midfield will struggle as shown on the weekend
7. Port Adelaide - They can play good footy when they're switched on and I expect they will be next year
8. GWS - They'll challenge but they will struggle with more bad injury luck as their list gets older
9. Geelong - Can't play without their holy trinity and expect injuries to finally catch up to them
10. North Melbourne - They'll finally succeed in their quest to get a big name player on the off season and that will help them but not enough
11. Brisbane - Good list, great potential but will need another 2 years before they start making finals
12. Melbourne - Can't preform against top 8 teams and this will cost them greatly
13. ST Kilda - Showed signs against Hawthorn and I expect that will give their youth a lot of confidence to carry into next year
14. Adelaide - Similar to Melbourne, too inconstant and they won't play finals next year
15. Gold Coast - Will look to push up the ladder and will use the pick they get for losing Lynch well
16. Western Bulldogs - Will only slip further as their list gets older
17. Carlton - The only way is up
18. Fremantle - That loss to Geelong is a sign of what to come. Their list is too old too slow

Last edited by a moderator:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. Sydney - When their players fire they really fire and are almost a lock in for top four assuming they don't drop and more stupid games
2. Collingwood - Their list is probably the best in the competition when half of them aren't injured
3. Essendon* - They showed us what they are capable off but left their run too late. Expect that to not happen again
4. Hawthorn - Worpel, Morrison, Hardwick and Burton will just get better. Expect Hawthorn to have a big run
5. Richmond - Will fall of a bit with players like Dustin Martin starting to decrease as they pass their prime. *ducks for cover*
6. West Coast - They're good but not good enough, without Gaff their midfield will struggle as shown on the weekend
7. Port Adelaide - They can play good footy when they're switched on and I expect they will be next year
8. GWS - They'll challenge but they will struggle with more bad injury luck as their list gets older
9. Geelong - Can't play without their holy trinity and expect injuries to finally catch up to them
10. North Melbourne - They'll finally succeed in their quest to get a big name player on the off season and that will help them but not enough
11. Brisbane - Good list, great potential but will need another 2 years before they start making finals
12. Melbourne - Can't preform against top 8 teams and this will cost them greatly
13. ST Kilda - Showed signs against Hawthorn and I expect that will give their youth a lot of confidence to carry into next year
14. Adelaide - Similar to Melbourne, too inconstant and they won't play finals next year
15. Gold Coast - Will look to push up the ladder and will use the pick they get for losing Lynch well
18. Fremantle - That loss to Geelong is a sign of what to come. Their list is too old too slow
Wow stupid is as stupid does.

3. Essendon* - They showed us what they are capable off but left their run too late. Expect that to not happen again

For some reason your list jumps from 11-13, I can't see who you have for 12th and the reason, probably just my iPad playing tricks on me but care to just copy and paste it again for me, just #12, please and thanks.

Someone has missed the last two weeks.

What cost us was 0-5 in games decided by less than 2 goals. All of a sudden we have fixed that too.

I am tipping top 4 for us.

Dees are my early pick for the Flag in 2019. Pies will be up there again as they have young guns like De Goey, Stephenson and co plus Treloar is still only 25.

GWS but they're always injured, and if they can stay healthy for once. If they can keep the core of their group will be amongst it again.

West Coast may get the likes of Tim Kelly and McGovern, imagine if they got JJ from the Doggies too. That would be quite a formidable opponent for anyone to muster.

I have no idea. I always end up so far away lol. May as well guess the risers and fallers instead of putting a lot of thought into it.

1. Collingwood
2. Melbourne
3. Adelaide
4. GWS
5. Essendon
6. Richmond
7. Western Bulldogs
8. West Coast

9. Hawthorn
10. North Melbourne
11. St Kilda
12. Brisbane
13. Port Adelaide
14. Sydney
15. Geelong
16. Carlton
17. Fremantle
18. Gold Coast

West Coast
Collingwood
Adelaide
Melbourne
Richmond
GWS
Essendon
Western Bulldogs

Sydney
North Melbourne
Geelong
Hawthorn
Port Adelaide
Brisbane
Fremantle
St Kilda
Gold Coast
Carlton

I have no idea. I always end up so far away lol. May as well guess the risers and fallers instead of putting a lot of thought into it.

1. Collingwood
2. Melbourne
3. Adelaide
4. GWS
5. Essendon
6. Richmond
7. Western Bulldogs
8. West Coast

9. Hawthorn
10. North Melbourne
11. St Kilda
12. Brisbane