Triple J Hottest 100 - 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Confidence still outpolling it pretty well on Instagram though
its progressively increased its lead even after every reshuffle.

I did a little count to make sure, first to 50 votes and it won that.

definitely polling the best on instagram.

For those that jumped on at $16 or even 12 / 8.... how much could you get on? As I’ve said before, I let it pass, but would be super happy for not only them to win but for all you guys to clean up on it

For those that jumped on at $16 or even 12 / 8.... how much could you get on? As I’ve said before, I let it pass, but would be super happy for not only them to win but for all you guys to clean up on it
Initially I could get only about $5 at Sportsbet, eventually I worked out I was l limited and used someone else's account, but could only get on another $20 before the value was gone. Signed up for neds and used a bonus bet and a few others, I could only put about $20 on at a time, the odds would change massively straight after my bet then change back the next day. Put $70 then $50 on at beteasy which was much easier. Probably have 300 on it for 3500 return. 700 on all bets.

How much do you have on yet? Haven't seen the quality of last year yet, but some really good early value on Ruby and wafia top 10, DZ 11-20 and 2 LAVs

Initially I could get only about $5 at Sportsbet, eventually I worked out I was l limited and used someone else's account, but could only get on another $20 before the value was gone. Signed up for neds and used a bonus bet and a few others, I could only put about $20 on at a time, the odds would change massively straight after my bet then change back the next day. Put $70 then $50 on at beteasy which was much easier. Probably have 300 on it for 3500 return. 700 on all bets.

How much do you have on yet? Haven't seen the quality of last year yet, but some really good early value on Ruby and wafia top 10, DZ 11-20 and 2 LAVs

I actually have nothing on yet. Only one I was keen to jump at was the DZ but even then I’m not so sure. If I had other “sure things” like last year I’d be more inclined to take the punt

Interesting as I’ve seen max bets for stuff around the $2 odds mark as being at around $75 or $80. I was under the impression that it correlated with the odds offered. For instance that DZ 11-20 was only $25 max.
pretty sure it does have a link to the odds, most other things do with SB anyway... they let you on for a max win, not a max bet.

I havent maxed out DZ Deathrays @$5 11-20 yet and I've put $60 on it... but it looks to be starting its slide out of the top 20 :(

My Bet summary

Outright Winner I have about $1400 on:
TIA win $400 profit (hedge)
Confidence win $2900 profit

Misc bets I have about $500 on:
DZ 11-20 @$5
2 LAV in top 200 @$4
Wafia to beat be alright @$3.3
Mantra to beat Gods Plan @$2+ I think
and a couple little 11-20 finish position bets around $2 but no significant money.

hanging out for BYOS coz I dont wanna go any harder on the outright winner due to my own uncertainty on warmtunas this year (DMs, lots of votes deleted etc.)

I think DZ has no chance of finishing in the top 20.
These are my past records for DZ Deathrays:
2017 Shred For Summer (Data Scrape Position 24th) (Actual finish 67th)
2017 Total Meltdown (59) (109)
2016 Blood On My Leather (113) (155)
2014 Less Out of Sync (133) (Didn't make top 200)
2014 Gina Works at Hearts (46) (88)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My Bet summary

Outright Winner I have about $1400 on:
TIA win $400 profit (hedge)
Confidence win $2900 profit

Misc bets I have about $500 on:
DZ 11-20 @$5
2 LAV in top 200 @$4
Wafia to beat be alright @$3.3
Mantra to beat Gods Plan @$2+ I think
and a couple little 11-20 finish position bets around $2 but no significant money.

hanging out for BYOS coz I dont wanna go any harder on the outright winner due to my own uncertainty on warmtunas this year (DMs, lots of votes deleted etc.)
How were you allowed to put so much on Confidence?

BetEasy new markets. Nothing good
Nothing very good, the only thing that I had a think about, still probably no good is Clark Griswold top 20 @11, only because they have a large older following that I'd think would be less likely to post on Instagram. Probably not worth it idk

Not sure why but if it goes to $2 I will get on again. Everything Ive seen suggests its in lead. Maybe the average punters are putting the odd dollar on TIA or whatever song they fancy.

Still 4 days of voting so no one knows outcome yet.

I did notice in the last couple years, on the day of the hottest 100 some markets shortened alot and they turned out to be correct. Same happened with Aria Awards.
Results must be a bit leaky on the day so be cautious if you see it happen then.

Looks like it's a LOT closer than tunas makes out

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190118-150852.png
    Screenshot_20190118-150852.png
    546 KB · Views: 67

Remove this Banner Ad

Back