Triple J Hottest 100 - 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

If they say top 2 is close you'd throw money on TIA due to odds. Warm tuna has Confidence leading by nearly 20% more votes than TIA.
You'd think if TIA is to get up it would be a close win.

I'm still cautious about the winner, I still wouldn't be surprised if Amy Shark takes it out. $2 isn't bad but I'll be leaving it and waiting for new odds.
Im waiting myself til the day of the countdown... i do have $20 on Amy Shark at $11 and will probs back Confidence on the day

FYI....the latest update from Beancounter is attached as a pdf (north of 40000 votes tallied apparently). Amy Shark is much closer to the top two here:

Attachments

• beancounter.pdf
    57 KB · Views: 99
#aussie songs in top 10
put money on #6 and #5 because they are still possible outcomes and paying well. $7.50 and $17. see what happens.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Build a bets on Beteasy too are a good sign, but they have totally clamped down their odds this year.

What do you think the chances are there being 6,7 or 8 Australian songs in the top 10? Thinking about using my 3x$400 Ladbrokes bonus bets
very good chance. TIA not dropping out, so minimum 9.

Manta, SICKO Mode, Turn, Peach, id say are all a chance to sneak in, but doubtful they all will, it may just be 1 or 2 of them.

its anyone's guess how the top 10 is rounded out. 7 or 8 prob most likely.....

Then theres always the odd song or two thats not even close to warmtunas prediction. Last year predicted 9th came in like 22nd or something.

ladbrokes have better odds for #7 aussie songs.

if youre just looking to turn bonus bets into cash might be a good idea. maybe even just throw in a little cash too for best dutching outcome. if they let you bet that much?

Buildabets on beteasy. start requesting see what we get... check their outright winner odds to get a feel for what songs they rate highly, that may not rank highly. may get some odds worth betting on.

Drake 2 songs in top 50 for those who liked the look of Gods Plan.

not sure Ill bet on this though

Drake 2 songs in top 50 for those who liked the look of Gods Plan.

not sure Ill bet on this though
$5 for God's Plan to make the 50 is reasonable value, I'd expect it to be pretty tight though. It's not that interesting of a song so may not shoot up as much as we think. On beteasy, they seem to have crunched Fisher a fair bit so could be value in that? Other than that they seem to follow warmtunas religiously.

Beteasy is a lost cause this year. tighter than a goldfishes arse. I wont be placing any further bets with them for this event.

Every bet you make with beteasy on this market goes straight through to the trader as well for approval. Very annoying.

Beteasy is a lost cause this year. tighter than a goldfishes arse. I wont be placing any further bets with them for this event.
LOL, I've always found sportingbet, williamhill and now beteasy to suck. This time of the year when I look at all the bookies sites on both mobile and pc it reminds me how s**t they are, except sportsbet's design is ok.

It would be nice if while they have tight odds now that they release my betting limits. Beteasy are letting me win $50 now which is more than sportingbet and williamhill let me last couple years. Still only win $10 with sportsbet (same as last year) so I need llike 100 different bets to win a nice amount now.

look how rigged their markets are.

its a 2 result market.

$1.15 or $2.50 are the prices they offer for either result. lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back