WWE Elimination Chamber - Monday 18th February 2019, 11am AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

I didn't really hate that PPV.

I liked the women's chamber match more than I would've expected to.

Hmm what else even happened though lol, ummm was good to see Balor win actually. Dunno why Lashley had to leave Lio.
The Braun/Corbin/McIntire thing sucks and I don't even wanna talk about it.

Can't complain about Ronda.

Wonder where Miz/Shane goes, thought they would have held it longer.

Mens chamber was sick. Only gripe is Joe getting eliminated first. Needs to be the ******* man. They booked that last fall so well though. Was anyone else waiting for Bray Wyatt though? I dunno why I was waiting for that. Still so cool anyway. Kofi winning at mania with E and Xavier in his corner would be amazing.

If he doesn't want to watch it then it is a waste of his time.
Lol how does that make any sense?
I don't want to watch I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here. So I just don't. It doesn't waste my time at all. He's not forced to watch.
Kofi for champ they need to move him from the new day
They won't do that. He doesn't need to leave New Day to be champ.

Can we be done with the mix and Shane. No need to continue to wrestlemania. If there is a need then swap it with the usual buddy Murphy spot. Bright spot a real tag team has the hot potatoe.

RIP ruby Riot. Buried quicker than an ex WCW wrestler against HHH’s shovel. Becky was awesome. Loved her crutch.

Women’s tag was predictable. Was surprised that the iconics were not the first eliminated.

Typical Braun match, forgettable. Finn beating Rush, but getting his arse handed to him by Lashley throughout the match. Finn, go back to being Prince Devitt for AEW.

Men’s elimination chamber. Orton and AJ definitely being set up for wrestlemania. Kofi wow in a week, has blown the perception I previously had of him. Kofi vs Daniel Bryan at wrestlemania is going to be awesome.

Women's EC didn't get the reaction I thought it would when Sasha/Bayley won. Therefore it wasn't the right time/way to crown the 1st WWE Women's tag champs.

I guess we're getting Braun + 2 partners (Angle?/Cena?) vs McIntyre/Corbin/Lashley at WM?

Having Ruby Riott in that position was a complete waste of time.

should they have called an audible and had Kofi win the title? Can they repeat the crowd reaction at WM, just b/c it's WM?

What was the deal with Lacey Evans? Were they supposed to do something but screw up the timing?

Yeah, that SmackDown Chamber match was insane. The SmackDown roster pisses all over RAW's. WWE really needs to do something to fix the difference.

Liked:
- Womens chamber and the winners.
- Ronda looking sexy AF. Actually all 3 of them are hot in their own way.
- Kofi. Man where has this come from?!
- Bryan absolutely owning the chamber. What a performance from him. They must be managing AJ after a big year.

Disliked:
- Corbin/Drew/Lashley. What the actual *? Drew should be taking Braun down on his own. Drew is a beast and should be able to match Braun.
- Tag match. Doesn't interest me at all.
- Lashley/Lio Rush splitting up. Does nothing for either man.

The show needed a surprise return or something. Felt a bit bland. Main event was awesome though and nearly made up for a lacklustre show. Wasn't expecting much so it's all good.

- Ronda looking sexy AF. Actually all 3 of them are hot in their own way.

She looked constipated when she was "breathing" intensely during the Charlotte confrontation

Although I will say that when she was being belted with the crutch, that was her best acting since her shadow boxing turn!

LiveSeveralIncatern-size_restricted.gif

That was far better than I was expecting it to be - poor old Ruby's as expected burial and Braun's continued misuse the only real downers.

- Women's Chamber pacing was a bit off at the start, but the absolute riot that was last couple of minutes made up for it.
- Yeah, he's old and his punches are a bit s**t, but Shane is never not going to be entertaining.
- Finn getting the belt outweighs the downer that is (presumedly) Rush being buried back to 205.
- Becky can really do no wrong at the moment, and as much as I'd prefer Becky/Ronda - Charlotte is well and truly justifying her inclusion.
- Smug, woke Daniel Bryan is glorious. Plus he put on an absolute masterclass in the Chamber.

And Kofi - jesus - you feel like he's always had this in him, but to take these strides in the space of a week is absolutely astonishing. He had me believing he could do it at points.

I remember a few years back JR (I think) mentioned the New Day as a whole needing to move beyond solely doing only the comedy; hopefully this (particularly off the genuine emotion in that closing) is it.

I tell you what, for all the s**t we like to hang on WWE creative (deservedly most of the time mind you); they've literally manufactured a solution (or at least a pretty good partial one) to their no main event babyface problem in the space of two nights of programming (and a couple of career defining performances from Kofi.)

When the planets align, they certainly know what they're doing.

*Waits for the whole thing to be immediately forgotten and have them book Bryan/Orton for Wrestlemania.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I tell you what, for all the s**t we like to hang on WWE creative (deservedly most of the time mind you); they've literally manufactured a solution (or at least a pretty good partial one) to their no main event babyface problem in the space of two nights of programming (and a couple of career defining performances from Kofi.)

When the planets align, they certainly know what they're doing.

*Waits for the whole thing to be immediately forgotten and have them book Bryan/Orton for Wrestlemania.

Can we safely assume that their previous WM plan was Bryan vs Ali? If so, this is an upgrade and they could always have Ali win the US title.

New Day v Bryan and the Bludgeons at Fastlane then Kofi is crowned 4th ever African American world champ at Mania

But knowing Vince and WWE...they'll prob **** this up
Should've had him win, make it less predictable.
Thought it was a pretty good show esp the women's elim chamber

Remove this Banner Ad

Back