FTA-TV Australian Survivor - All Stars

Remove this Banner Ad

Loved it. Gonna change my winners pick from Lydia because she hasnt learnt s**t from her series. I dont like her. Shonee may not be the hottest chick on the island but god i love her. Feel like theres something going on between her and JLP as well. I notice she was not advertised as a skateboarders wife!

Loved it. Gonna change my winners pick from Lydia because she hasnt learnt s**t from her series. I dont like her. Shonee may not be the hottest chick on the island but god i love her. Feel like theres something going on between her and JLP as well. I notice she was not advertised as a skateboarders wife!
JLP's twitter has been non stop #shontent for weeks. It's been pretty funny actually.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hated AK the first time around. He's even more annoying the second time.

My delayed thoughts

- these intros are way too OTT
- how on Earth is Abbie an All-Star?
- Actually how the * can someone who quit (Mo Hope) be an All-Star?
- also who tf are some of these people?
- I wonder how much encouragement it took from the producer to get Nick to talk in such glowing terms of Shane, Lee and Sharn
- Loved the Hyena Graveyard reference by AK
- Flick looks different to how I remember
- that's an odd immunity idol. don't think its ever been a sword before
- Locky running through those stick tunnel things like the Kool-Aid Man was hilarious
- Ice Cream Harry coming out of the gate hard allowing Lydia to sit back and still get what she wants :thumbsu:
- The toothpick is back!
- Sounds like winning has gone to Shane's head
- At least people seem better at not giving everything away when speaking to JLP at TC
- Shane's "bumbling about" after being voted out seemed like a humble brag to me
- surely somebody noticed Henry lagging so far behind
- lol of course Lee is still clueless

Last edited:
Thank god Shane got voted out instead of Harry, lucky for him that Henry couldn't get hold of the idol until after the tribal as it may have been him going.

I have my doubts about Henry playing the idol for Shane anyway though, surely he wouldn't be stupid enough to waste it on someone else.

Looks like a great cast as you'd expect but they are definitely stretching it calling some of those people All Stars, a few of them I can barely remember while the only memorable thing Mo Hope did was quit the show.

Typical media. It wasn't a shock. It was pretty obvious that as a previous winner she was going to be targeted early on.

I'm interested in seeing how Lydia goes now that the Shane blinkers are off.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back