Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 3 - Lions v Pies Thurs March 28th 7:30pm AEDT (Gabba)

Who will win and by how much?

• Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 34 40.5%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 14 16.7%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 19 22.6%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 8 9.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Lions out of form PLUS a bye = extra underdone. When your playing subpar, need to play more not less. I think Fagan suggesting the week off was welcome was unwelcome.

Dropped marks galore, butchered inside 50s, Brions look like Lyon's last year at Freo.

LOL. Channel 7 refusing to show how the Brisbane backman ended up sprawled on the ground while Hill marks uncontested. The sooner we go American with home team broadcasting the better.

Probably would have showed it if it were a free.

They showed a soft non Brisbane free kick earlier with some commentators saying it could have been a free.

Looks like a bloke who’s given up the darts and trying to get every mg of nicotine out of the nico gum
I want to know what type of gum chewer he is. When the flavours all gone is he a spit out and new gum or is he add new gum to the old gum type.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I want to know what type of gum chewer he is. When the flavours all gone is he a spit out and new gum or is he add new gum to the old gum type.
Seems like a hubba bubba grape type to me
Add another bit every time the last one loses flavour until you are chowing down on the whole pack

Zac Bailey is such a tease. Every 4 weeks has a good moment, goal, game but on the whole, he delivers pretty average returns.
He’s been horrible tonight and was awful Rd 1

Back