List Mgmt. Welcome Harley Reid (Pick 1, 2023 National Draft)

I think the club probably leaked it. Once the decision is made then it becomes a bit of a timing issue with Gold Coast, particularly as we are dealing with Dimma. You don't want to give the oppos free ammunition. "West Coast don't respect yous blokes, think they can rest players and come over here and get the job done. We we'll show them!" Putting it out there on a Tuesday means even it was perceived as a slight the emotion around it is well and truly spent by match day. Leaving it until Thursday or Friday not so much, becomes part of the weekend news cycle.
So the club leaked it...to Tom Morris?

Ried will trudge through the front door, the weight of the world poised to bear down on his shoulders. The club's offer, a "lottery jackpot" contract extension, will lie on the kitchen counter.

I'm looking forward to seeing him along side Longe, Ginby, Marick, Hewitt and Chessar in the years ahead. I don't think another draftee has come into the AFL and had this type of hype, as much as it looks on the outside that he is handling it well, he's still only 19.

Ried will trudge through the front door, the weight of the world poised to bear down on his shoulders. The club's offer, a "lottery jackpot" contract extension, will lie on the kitchen counter.

I'm looking forward to seeing him along side Longe, Ginby, Marick, Hewitt and Chessar in the years ahead. I don't think another draftee has come into the AFL and had this type of hype, as much as it looks on the outside that he is handling it well, he's still only 19.

Can't believe you left out Johnstone.

Can't believe you left out Johnstone.
Side Eye Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Real tin foil hat s**t going on. Bloke will barely be unglued from his missus for 5 minutes to share a cuppa with the folks before returning HOME to Perth

He’s going to come back with OP isn’t he

Back