Nic Nat's Campbell Brown Attack

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 7, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Everton FC
Does anyone have the footage of Brown trying to rough up NicNat (ie Brown's only discernable football skill) and NicNat pretending to go him?

I downloaded 99% (!!!!!) of the game then the torrent got corrupted. Watching it last night, that is the only part missing, and I don't particulary wan't to download it all over again (my poor poor download limit :(). Perhaps it could be put on youtube? (I have no idea how to do this btw....)

Thanks to whoever put up the torrent btw. :thumbsu:

Tonight I am going to try and do a 2nd game Nicnat highlights vid (not sure who did the first game package but I havent seen one posted yet)... tried over the weekend but Ulead VS 11 wouldnt let me bring in an MPEG-4 source like the torrent... so I am downloading Pinnacle Studio 11 to see if I can edit it in that.

I mainly want to do it to put drips like Quartermaine in their place who only go by possessions, with quotes in Sats last quarter like "hes had a horrid first 3 quarters" and "hes done nothing for 3 quarters". Watching the game back, he did a huge amount early on without actually getting kicks... especially as he only had approx 40% TOG first 3 quarters, then about 75% last quarter I think for 60% TOG overall.

If someone else is already editing one - let me know so I dont go to all the work for nothing tonight :eek:

Tonight I am going to try and do a 2nd game Nicnat highlights vid (not sure who did the first game package but I havent seen one posted yet)... tried over the weekend but Ulead VS 11 wouldnt let me bring in an MPEG-4 source like the torrent... so I am downloading Pinnacle Studio 11 to see if I can edit it in that.

Total Package from EFH I believe

I mainly want to do it to put drips like Quartermaine in their place who only go by possessions, with quotes in Sats last quarter like "hes had a horrid first 3 quarters" and "hes done nothing for 3 quarters". Watching the game back, he did a huge amount early on without actually getting kicks... especially as he only had approx 40% TOG first 3 quarters, then about 75% last quarter I think for 60% TOG overall.

If someone else is already editing one - let me know so I dont go to all the work for nothing tonight :eek:

Speak english please.....;)

Cheers mate that would be good.

When you look back Cambell Brown's efforts wasn't that surprising and NickNat handled it very well, he will cop a fair bit more of that over his career.

The great thing was he hadn't done much up to that point and after Brown moved off him he kicked 3 goals that basically won the game in the last quarter.

So NickNat - 1
Niggling Defenders - 0

And how he just kept pushing him away was just funny.

Well, He did!
Well, He didn't!

He played like a first class dud for most of the game.

No, he played like a first class second gamer for most of the game, then his freakish talent and matchwinning abilities took over:thumbsu:
Don't give me that Second Gamer crap.
You're suppose to make the A.F.L. competition because you are ALREADY good at playing Aussie Rules. You don't go into the A.F.L. to LEARN THE GAME!!! Otherwise any of us can make it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're suppose to make the A.F.L. competition because you are ALREADY good at playing Aussie Rules. You don't go into the A.F.L. to LEARN THE GAME!!! Otherwise any of us can make it.

You have no idea mate. OK he was quiet for 3 quarters then what happened. He turned the game on it's head. Much like a leon davis could do... here's the punch though. It was his second game ****** :eek:

3 goals... last quarter... pi$$ing with rain and howling wind... reigning premiers...

I nominate this post for the dumbest post of the week.
:thumbsu:

I was actually pretty pleased with Nicknats 1 percenters, Seemed to do quite a bit off the ball.

Look forward to seeing the video you make up mate :thumbsu:

That's what most people say when thay can't come up with a response!

You'd just love to have him at Collingwood wouldn't you but then again you lot would just love to have a ruckman of any description.

Bit over the top calling it an attack I thought it was more of a welcome to the big time by Campbell. That aside I wouldn't mind having Campbell at our Club he could provide the grunt that we are missing at the moment.

Decent people that barrack for Collingwood (I'm sure there's some) must hate people of the ilk of 14Sucks.

Anyway, quite right about NN having a decent first 3 quarters, including a ruck tap that set up LeCras' fantastic goal on the run. He didn't get too many stats but he attacked the ball at ground level and defended well.

Having lots of possessions means bugger all depends what you do with the ball when you have it. As an aside I wouldn't take any notice of a Bogan Collingwood supporter. Tip,:D ignore and they will go away:thumbsu:

Bit over the top calling it an attack I thought it was more of a welcome to the big time by Campbell. That aside I wouldn't mind having Campbell at our Club he could provide the grunt that we are missing at the moment.
Yeah, what he said. And there wasn't much in Naita's response, he just feigned a charge with cocked fists at Brown, trying to get him to flinch (which he didn't, actually made him chuckle a bit).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back