NFL (19/20) Super Bowl LIV: Kansas City Chiefs vs San Francisco 49ers

Game Predictions...(1 vote per category, 7 votes total)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

He didnt need to throw. i said that. the Packers got beat by what they knew. they let the 9ers run all over them.

I was just wondering what the betting line for his pass attempts was going to be, since he didnt need to throw to win the NFC.
You are so protective of your bet.

Hell throw throw for more than 300 yards against KC, cant see it being a blowout.

If Rodgers can throw for 300 against this vaunted 9ers D. What is Mahomes going to do?

Jesus Christ, how much came in garbage time? Yards before half time compared to after? Let me know.

If Rodgers can throw for 300 against this vaunted 9ers D. What is Mahomes going to do?
Rodgers chalked most of them up in junk time tbf

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thread title and poll adjusted. Write an alternate OP and I'll copy/paste it.

Thanks Starburns.

Have the rest of the week off, go surfing again or something.

QJVN1dE.gif

Rodgers chalked most of them up in junk time tbf

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk
if you think junk time started at half time sure.

But he only had like 75yds in the first half, then the 9ers didnt go for the kill on D, they took a step back and almost let the Packers back in the game.

You cant win any games when you cant stop the run. giving up 7yds a carry is just inexcusable. It wont be so easy against the Chiefs. Because they have shown they can score at lightning speed. a 4 score game for them wont be over like it was today.

600 - and 7 TDs for mine

The main issue he has is the number of black QBs that have won a title.

I thought it was Jimmy G passing yds... should be way lower

I hate how there are positions for the SB MVP, should just name the 8 or so popular players then other. Who cares about the type of the first TD and the time of the last TD.

Back