NFL (19/20) Super Bowl LIV: Kansas City Chiefs vs San Francisco 49ers

Game Predictions...(1 vote per category, 7 votes total)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Have taken an annual day to watch, fairly competent with the game and how it's played however in this game what do I watch - for players, plays etc and who is going to win and why? any good bets?

Have taken an annual day to watch, fairly competent with the game and how it's played however in this game what do I watch - for players, plays etc and who is going to win and why? any good bets?

KC by 2 td's, Mahomes takes a boning knife to the 9ers defence, Jimmy throws 2 pics by half time, Fat Andy has to get a water boy to tie his shoelace in the 3rd, the MVP doesnt thank God for his success much to the delight of twitter.

the MVP doesnt thank God for his success
source.gif

Can't believe Kobe's dead, what a day, gotta say, I didn't think it would effect me anything like this, when I heard his daughter died with him i shed a few tears, absolutely heartbreaking.....Ive never felt so sad when hearing the news of someone i dont know personally passing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SANTA CLARA, Calif. — The San Francisco 49ers embrace their history like few franchises in professional sports. A wall entering their locker room features a mural of Niners greats Dwight Clark, Steve Young, Roger Craig, Joe Montana, Patrick Willis, Ronnie Lott and Jerry Rice. A tour of the 20,000-square-foot 49ers Museum in Levi’s Stadium is a mandatory part of training camp for rookies. Their official slogan all but obliges fans to invest in nostalgia: “Faithful Then. Faithful Now.”

The 49ers are in the Super Bowl for the seventh time, and the quarterback who last led them there is mostly out of sight, if not out of mind. Colin Kaepernick’s presence here is complicated, in ways both unique for the franchise and common to the rest of the country. Kaepernick is a global presence, an American lightning rod, an activist both revered and reviled. In the Bay Area, Kaepernick has an even more layered legacy, one many fans have shoved aside as the 49ers built a burgeoning powerhouse in the wake of his departure.

I think it’s just down to taste...I have it and you don’t

GnR are great, Nirvana were great at the time but in hindsight In Utero probably the only great album (Unplugged too if you count that).

I think we can all agree 80's Metallica rules them both though

Back