2016 ATP Masters 1000/WTA Premier: Miami

Remove this Banner Ad

Groth vs Victor Estrella Burgos will be interesting. Surely Groth can get through this first round. (Beat him last year on clay)

Kyrgios likely to Marco Bag in the 2nd round.

Groth vs Victor Estrella Burgos will be interesting. Surely Groth can get through this first round. (Beat him last year on clay)

Kyrgios likely to Marco Bag in the 2nd round.

On a slow hard court like Miami, Groth will probably lose.

Nick is entirely dependent on his motivation

Weird choice of wildcards. I assume Rublev and Jarry have got them through IMG. Not sure about the rest though.

Crazy isn't it!

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
She not the worse. has a unique game and beat Serena at the US Open. Serena may have been off her game, but Vinci was good enough to take advantage of it. She also won St Petersburg, beating Ivanovic and Bencic along the way. no mean feat.

Genie costs me another multi. Should have realised though, she has a poor record against her..

Watched Groth on Tennis Tv and he looked pretty good actually
Future tip: never pick Genie against a hard hitter/big server. :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Millman wins his match against Carreno-Busta 6-3 6-2. Carreno-Busta seemed affected by the heat somewhat and called the trainer and doctor early in the second set. It was overcast and google told me it was 26 C so not that hot really but may have been humid I suppose. Anyways, another win sees Millman once again into the second round where his next opponent will be Cuevas.

This was my first time watching a match using TennisTV and I found it a bit clunky to be honest. The sound was ahead of the vision and it was hard to keep track of the ball. Is it always like that?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back