• Neville Jetta

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • James Harmes

• Oscar McDonald

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure if you think you're being amusing by ragging on everyone's appearance and their girlfriends' personalities, but you're just showing yourself as a f-wit. Unbelievable.

Homer-Walks-Into-Bar-and-Leaves.gif

Not sure if you think you're being amusing by ragging on everyone's appearance and their girlfriends' personalities, but you're just showing yourself as a f-wit. Unbelievable.

Given your avatar, I find the irony amusing.

Calm down social crusader. I made some general remarks about WAGs, and then commented on the looks in a picture. I don't know them, I'm sure some of them are lovely. And you can be sure they don't give a rat's proverbial what some person on an internet forum thinks.

If folks feel offended on behalf of somebody else, I apologize. I can even go and delete them if it'll make everyone feel better.

Given your avatar, I find the irony amusing.

Calm down social crusader. I made some general remarks about WAGs, and then commented on the looks in a picture. I don't know them, I'm sure some of them are lovely. And you can be sure they don't give a rat's proverbial what some person on an internet forum thinks.

If folks feel offended on behalf of somebody else, I apologize. I can even go and delete them if it'll make everyone feel better.
My biggest offense in this thread, has come from you misusing the word irony.

My biggest offense in this thread, has come from you misusing the word irony.

Irony:

a state of affairs or an event that seems deliberately contrary to what one expects and is often wryly amusing as a result

A person with the name Tom Cruise caring about anybody but themselves..... an action which is contrary to the expected reaction from Tom Cruise, as he is famously self absorbed. A reaction that I found amusing, but according to the definition doesn't have to be.

So that Jack Viney fella, in my opinion a well deserved winner. May he continue his bruising trajectory into greatness....

Irony:

a state of affairs or an event that seems deliberately contrary to what one expects and is often wryly amusing as a result

A person with the name Tom Cruise caring about anybody but themselves..... an action which is contrary to the expected reaction from Tom Cruise, as he is famously self absorbed. A reaction that I found amusing, but according to the definition doesn't have to be.
So it's irony that the user cares, because a user has a picture of tom cruise, and tom cruise wouldn't care? No, that's not irony.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back