NFL 2016 NFL - Week 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Montgomery is having issues at time getting a clean break through the OL on pass plays.

He has what it takes to be converted into a hybrid WR/HB with time.

with how Adams is playing today i think he should never practice if he can have his best game of the season without participating in practice thisweek because of the concussion.

Would you look at that? They must've taken down the nets that stopped entry to the endzone at half time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First time in Packers history to have two receivers with 10+ receptions

Also, teams are 0-15 in the last 15 games where the QB has thrown 50+ passes. Last win was Big Ben v DEN in 2012 I think it was

Just go straight down, Martinez. Imagine if the Bears had stripped the pick and taken it to the endzone because you're scrabbling for a few yards. FFS.

Just go straight down, Martinez. Imagine if the Bears had stripped the pick and taken it to the endzone because you're scrabbling for a few yards. FFS.

He forgot he was in the NFL for a sec, thought it was dead when he went down to the ground. rookie mistake.

He forgot he was in the NFL for a sec, thought it was dead when he went down to the ground. rookie mistake.

Yeah, but then he starts twisting and turning looking for a few yards. Could so easily have lost the handle on the ball.

Packers fans will be happy,but that game was pharking boring as a neutral. Especially when the opposing side has a 3rd string QB in.

Packers fans will be happy,but that game was pharking boring as a neutral. Especially when the opposing side has a 3rd string QB in.

We are just glad out D shutout the Bears O, when our Starting CB's are 4th and 5th best on the roster.

First time in Packers history to have two receivers with 10+ receptions

Also, teams are 0-15 in the last 15 games where the QB has thrown 50+ passes. Last win was Big Ben v DEN in 2012 I think it was

With that final reception to Montgomery, Packers only the 2nd team in history with 3 players with 10+ receptions.

Patriots in 1994 were the other

Remove this Banner Ad

Back