List Mgmt. 2017 GC Draft/Trade Thread/FA - National Draft Pick 19

Remove this Banner Ad

You gave it 4 weeks?
It didn't feel right! I'll take my hat off to suns members on bf, even with my old account you guys were fairly nasty. Take it easy. I'm one of a few non suns fans who actually want your club to do well. I've attended many suns games and like the club. I can either post in here every now and again or piss off. It's all good.

Coming around to the pick 2 swap for Weller. Like Clayton said, Net in vs net out.

But like others said, not sure how this has much to do with Evans.

This the thinkibg i dont understand!! Yes net in net out. But thats itrelevent when the other option is more net in and less net out lol

and i am very dissapointed! Swallow would have added alot to the team for the last few years and he may have had a nassive impact on david swallows game!

We have enough space to give him a go without effecting out development mindset

https://www.sen.com.au/news/2017/11/09/swallow-saw-the-writing-on-the-wall-says-cooney/

Could come up to coach..

This the thinkibg i dont understand!! Yes net in net out. But thats itrelevent when the other option is more net in and less net out lol

I understand that but sometimes that doesn’t work out the way it does. We were willing to give up the Eagles first round next year but we kept that and it could end up being a better pick than the pick 2 this year.. gotta look for positives

Heard today Palmy have signed up Lynch's best mate from Sorrento.
Yes Croad returns from Southport - along with Tommy Thynne , James Holland and Nick Crowley. Big boost for QAFL premiers.
Also means Southport have recruited some reasonable replacements for their NEAFL team.

It didn't feel right! I'll take my hat off to suns members on bf, even with my old account you guys were fairly nasty. Take it easy. I'm one of a few non suns fans who actually want your club to do well. I've attended many suns games and like the club. I can either post in here every now and again or piss off. It's all good.

I wasn’t being nasty, just curious.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You must be incredibly disappointed in Evans for giving up pick 2 then for Weller when he could have walked away and had him in 12 months time plus pick 2 and two more first round draft picks.
Hypothetical question for you Bods.
Weller becomes available for this years draft after 3 years in the system. Would you use our pick 2 on him?
Setting aside the 'we could have got him cheaper next year' argument.

Hypothetical question for you Bods.
Weller becomes available for this years draft after 3 years in the system. Would you use our pick 2 on him?
Setting aside the 'we could have got him cheaper next year' argument.

Yeah i would if he was being discussed as say a top 5 candidate.
We should always have a positive bias towards local juniors as they bring the loyalty and passion into the place.

PS-thanks for giving a rats about my opinion.

Yeah i would if he was being discussed as say a top 5 candidate.
We should always have a positive bias towards local juniors as they bring the loyalty and passion into the place.

PS-thanks for giving a rats about my opinion.
That's a politicians answer Bods.
Yes or no. Pick 2.

NO

Don’t understand why you want to put aside the would have had next year argument though because we would have had him next year.

But for the sake of the exercise my answer is NO
No dramas.
There was a story in the HS about him yesterday and I was put on the spot with the same question from workmates.
Just wondering what your thoughts were if there wasn’t the next year debate.
Most neutrals said they doubt he’d get to pick 2.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back