MRP / Trib. 2023 MRP Lotto

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He also said Shiel was dazed and and couldnt see properly after the hit and that the concussion came from the Cotchin hit. He said he was really dirty on it and felt cheated by the system. Since Shiel dates his daughter he had first words.

And all those ******s saying that it was from the Astbury hit.
Haha yeah the astbury hit that got him in the chest and he sprung up like a jack in the box.

Gary Lyon was almost sugguesting it was shiel's fault for not going lower. Lol

Haha yeah the astbury hit that got him in the chest and he sprung up like a jack in the box.

I didnt mind Garry....but after this year he is just a joke of a person. His opinion = 0. Has bias and makes ridiculous comments from the bias.

No different to Harford as well, blaming the victim.

Last edited:
Not different to Harford as well, blaming the victim.

Harford would know.

He was about as hard as a bowl of custard as a player.

If I had the time and inclination, I'd go back through past incidents and point out the sheer hypocrisy of these dickheads.

Alas, I'll just laugh at their ineptitude and blatant double standards.

This isn't inept. It's by design.

You could tell how this was going to work out the moment the media spin went on to high rotation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BTW, the Richmond captain is from now on to be referred to as O.J. Cotchin (aka Ojay).
cap-oj.jpg

What i also find interesting is how the AFL set up all these guidelines, as if running like a legal system, where 'elements' determine the penalty.

It all seems so transparent, like they're so professional, diligent etc.

Then, due to being unaccountable to anyone, whenever the AFL feels like it they just throw the relevant system out the window and apply a completely different set of criteria - almost assuming people won't notice.

Shonkiest organisation going around, laughable really.

So Shiel feels cheated. If we are going by the letter of the law, yes Cotchin should get a holiday. Very glad he is not for that, imo only eyes for the ball.I realise during the year he most likely would have gone for it. My next question according to Choco Williams he could not see properly after the hit why did the medical staff allow him to remain on the ground . He was obviously concussed and the doc would have known. No point asking Shiel if he is fine of cause he will say he is. It took way to long to get him off. If we are going to have the concussion rule it needs to be used properly and not we will leave him on and (hope he gets better).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back