2017 - Non Yeo Discussion (Formerly Non Freo Discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reckon they'll consider that down at Brisneyland. Zorko while a good solid mid can be replaced by their pick one.
Surely not. Zorko is an AA, their best player. Cameron is just a poor man's Betts/Walters. They're dreaming, Adelaide. Desperate times desparate measures

Zorko is 29 at the start of next season so maybe Crows pick 10 + Cameron would possibly entice Brissy to look at it.

them bringing in Hodge says otherwise though, probably shouldn't actively get rid of players who want to stay their either

msert.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolutely.. one of my favourite non Spurs.. followed him since right back in his Butler Bulldog days. Seems like one of the more genuinely nice guys in the league

Absolutely.. one of my favourite non Spurs.. followed him since right back in his Butler Bulldog days. Seems like one of the more genuinely nice guys in the league
yeah it's a total drag. he looked to be in the perfect situation for himself too after teaming back up with Brad Stevens and getting to play next to Kyrie. oh well, we were never beating the Warriors anyway and at least we'll now get to see lots of Tatum and Brown...* that was ugly though

speaking of nice guys, hope your man Kawhi takes out MVP this year :thumbsu:

Liking Tatum and Brown.. so much athleticism. Kyrie of course is big time too. You Should still be around the mark in the East, just have to hope Lebron's geriatric cronies fall over by then

I think we are both in a similar position in relation to the end-game :thumbsu:

west coast pileing up the picks in the worst draft of history. Suffer eagles fans u aint getting nothing this year. Also they just handed there 1st round pick to gold coast in what is on comparision to the 2001 super draft :D

west coast pileing up the picks in the worst draft of history. Suffer eagles fans u aint getting nothing this year. Also they just handed there 1st round pick to gold coast in what is on comparision to the 2001 super draft :D

They might have another 1st coming up for Gaff leaving as a free agent next season.

Brisbane offering #12 for Charlie Cameron. Lions are so clueless, dead set idiots.
When you are Brisbane and someone wants to come you pay overs. The kid they pick with 12 would walk back to Melbourne after two years anyway.

19 would be fairer.

Although the kid at 12 will probably walk out of Adelaide too!

Bombers my pick for 2018 premiers.

Can you imagine the AFL media and PR machine going into overdrive about the feelgood story of a team getting up off the canvas and winning a flag so soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back