NCAA 2018/19 College Football Bowl Season [Dec 16 - Jan 8]

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
at least half time ESPN2 with the MNF crew are not showing the trash music. its just Booger having a whinge about the food they give everyone in the corporate boxes because its now chicken or wings.

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
But this is a college thread

Kellen Moore >>>>>> everybody
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:p
and if he didnt break his leg or whatever it was, he might of taken over from Romo and not Dak in 2016. Dallas might of actually had a QB who can pass.

and if he didnt break his leg or whatever it was, he might of taken over from Romo and not Dak in 2016. Dallas might of actually had a QB who can pass.
#1 in dallas franchise history for yards per game

This while half the offence was injured.

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Clemson showing everyone how to beat Alabama next year. you just need to get a heap of pressure from a 4 man rush.
Good luck to everyone who doesnt have a front 4 like Clemson.

Clemson showing everyone how to beat Alabama next year. you just need to get a heap of pressure from a 4 man rush.
Good luck to everyone who doesnt have a front 4 like Clemson.
Thought it was more
Have a balanced offence and convert early.

Just FYI!

dak.JPG

I will gladly take the bloke that cannot throw as judged by Aussie football fans on the Internet. :)

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Thought it was more
Have a balanced offence and convert early.
you need an offence to even compete with Alabama.

you need and offence and a good 4 man rush that can close down run lanes and pressure the QB to beat them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just FYI!

View attachment 602539

I will gladly take the bloke that cannot throw as judged by Aussie football fans on the Internet. :)
Please don’t even mention “prime time wins”
Would you say “Carlton is amazing because we’re 6-0 in tnf/fnf/smf games” (i*nores fact they’re 0-16 during other timeslots)

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Just FYI!

View attachment 602539

the key to winning is having a QB who can run for a TD.

game winning drives is a s**t stat since its only when down by 2 or more under 4 mins. how many ended in kicks. and also means you had to be in so many close games.

Please don’t even mention “prime time wins”
Would you say “Carlton is amazing because we’re 6-0 in tnf/fnf/smf games” (i*nores fact they’re 0-16 during other timeslots)

I didn't tweet it nor do i work for the NFL's official research dept!

I am just happy to have the bloke who apparently is an NFL QB who cannot throw and i don't think any QB in the league misses a WR or throws an INT at all these days cause only Dak does!

Years ago it was the " Cowboys Cap issues " as a negative to tell all and sundry who would listen as a negative s**t on them type argument now that issue is no where to be seen it is " What can i piss on next "??? Oh that's right Dak can't throw so i will use that until some other form of negativity comes up!

lol this place!

:D

I didn't tweet it nor do i work for the NFL's official research dept!

I am just happy to have the bloke who apparently is an NFL QB who cannot throw and i don't think any QB in the league misses a WR or throws an INT at all these days cause only Dak does!

Years ago it was the " Cowboys Cap issues " as a negative to tell all and sundry who would listen as a negative s**t on them type argument now that issue is no where to be seen it is " What can i piss on next "??? Oh that's right Dak can't throw so i will use that until some other form of negativity comes up!

lol this place!

:D
Hey
I like the Dallas broncos
I just don’t like seeing irrelevant stats quoted (I didn’t question the othe r2)

the key to winning is having a QB who can run for a TD.

game winning drives is a s**t stat since its only when down by 2 or more under 4 mins. how many ended in kicks. and also means you had to be in so many close games.

Of course it is a s**t stat because it does not align with your agenda of hate!

How is our Salary Cap also??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back