2019 3rd Ashes Test 22-27 August Headingley

Who will win the 3rd test?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Although obviously difficult to accept for some, Eng bowled very well in very helpful bowling conditions yesterday, good luck to them, end of story.

Or are you suggesting visiting teams are only given boxes of brightest red Duke balls ever made to bowl with?
Well then I've also heard the hosts swap out the sight screens with a light grey material when the opposition bat. I'm told the hosts also supply the umpires with light meters rigged to show a higher lumen rating that the actual light. It's also obvious they pay the DRS technicians to alter the projected paths in favour of hosts reviews.
Have I missed out anything in relation to any other ludicrous conspiracy theories...?

Nothing would surprise me from the cheating pomiie campaigners

If that Barbados domestic team didn't want to offer him a contract when he'd recovered from his back injury and been in the county system for a year when do you think they were going to pick him up if he had stayed over there?
If his back recovered and started bowling at 150km+ you dont reckon he rise up th WI ranks? Nah mate there's more $ in England and the lucky English passport was the ticket.

If his back recovered and started bowling at 150km+ you dont reckon he rise up th WI ranks? Nah mate there's more $ in England and the lucky English passport was the ticket.

Who's to say he'd have recovered and developed into the fast bowler he now is? If Barbados weren't going to back him when he'd recovered and was bowling serious pace why would they have persisted with him when he was bowling off spin with serious back issues and not viewed as one of the top talents in the country/region.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hardly any movement when compared to the new ball yesterday, specifically off the pitch... it's an interesting dichotomy as compared to yesterday... just sucks that we're on the receiving end of such bad circumstances.

hardly any movement when compared to the new ball yesterday, specifically off the pitch... it's an interesting dichotomy as compared to yesterday... just sucks that we're on the receiving end of such bad circumstances.
We just don't know how to bowl swing or seam compared to the Poms. Hazle was getting some movement though.

Back