2019 4th Ashes Test 2019 Old Trafford

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Third umpire should have at least taken more time to look for the edge.
And they aren't even showing the replay like the other wickets have been shown over and over

You really are an ignoramus, aren't you? England get umpteen umpire's calls that the umpire puts their finger up. We get nothing.

Now everyone knows you're just trolling.

The Leach decision was incorrect and there was a not out decision on day 1 against Labuschange or Head that Hawkeye showed would've been umpires call but wasn't given. As far as I'm aware those are the only incorrect decisions so far this test, can you give any more examples of incorrect decisions so far this game?

Heard an edge on the replay. Faint movement on snicko. Don't know why they didnt show hotspot.
Hotspot isn't even at this test. Hasn't been part of DRS for years. The ICC don't find it reliable enough and for good reason.

He's a piece of human detritus. A garbage bloke and I'd unplug his life support to charge my mobile phone. If you can't see that, you;re the exact same thing. He hits the ball to first sip and stands there like a cancer.

It's a game of cricket. Time to switch off the TV and go outside.

And just quietly, how the f@#k does a team with a near 200 lead in the position we were fall apart yet again for the second straight test? How mentally f@#king weak is this team.
Um hello? Haven’t you been watching? Steve Smith IS our team , those other flogs are just his runners (and if they look like DH’s or get in his way he sends them over to run on the other pitch)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And just quietly, how the f@#k does a team with a near 200 lead in the position we were fall apart yet again for the second straight test? How mentally f@#king weak is this team.

It's not really mentally weak apart from maybe Warner.

Harris isn't a test opener's backside, Laboosh has done extremely well for someone who averages what he does in first class cricket, and is allowed to fail sometimes and Warner is just ****ed at present.

Head is extraordinarily lucky, it seems to me and he needs that luck to stick around.

No I suggested we try something else because then we at least find out something. Another match needed to confirm Warner is shot in England?
I don't care if I'm wrong on this. Happy to back in blokes not just chuck them out straight away. Win some you lose some.

You can just sense with the Australian team when they're s**tting themselves and know something is catastrophic is about to happen.

Biggest team of bedwetters we've ever had.

Posters in this thread aren't much different then.

We're 228 runs ahead with 7 wickets in hand and England still have to bat on this same pitch as it deteriorates even further.

But with all the panic merchants on here you'd think the positions were reversed.

The Leach decision was incorrect and there was a not out decision on day 1 against Labuschange or Head that Hawkeye showed would've been umpires call but wasn't given. Can you give any more examples of incorrect decisions so far this game?

Well, there was the one that ensured England won the last Test, and there was one about an hour ago. That's 2. Both as plumb as they get. Both not given.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back