Prediction 2019 Ladder Predictions + 2020 Ladder early Predictions ( Page 115+ )

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
page 79, might revisit later in the year.

1) West Coast
2) Geelong
3) Richmond
4) Melbourne
5) Port Adelaide
6) Essendon
7) Collingwood
8) Gws

9) Fremantle
10) North Melbourne
11) Sydney
12) Brisbane
13) Hawthorn
14) Carlton
15) St Kilda
16) Western Bulldogs
17) Gold Coast
18) Adelaide

Did one earlier but since the season is upon us.

Richmond
Adelaide
West Coast
Melbourne
Geelong
Collingwood
GWS
Hawthorn
---------------
Essendon
North
Brisbane
Sydney
Saints
Port
Fremantle
Dogs
Blues
Suns

Really wanted to put Essendon in and Geelong or Hawks out but the former can't be trusted and the latter two can.

Freo

2016: 16th
2017: 14th
2018: 14th

So a prediction of 15th is about right. It's a trend and there is nothing in that post that is dishonest about Freo's prospects.
Again, 2016 was nothing short of a fluke. Everything went wrong tat season.

2017 we had close games every 2nd game. Could of got 10-12 wins had we won all of those close games.

2018 was about right.

2019, despite my recent ladder prediction, I think freo will do well.

This may be considered bastardisation but Freo confirmed their grip on bottom 4 status remains unshakeable
Only way I see Freo finish in the bottom 4 is we have a repeat of 2016. Crippled with injury and we go 0-10.

its half way there, its not even round 1 and we are crippled with injury. We shouldn't go 0-10

A lot of truth on that post I reckon.

Our gameplan and structure was a trainwreck last year, but it definitely looked a lot different and more efficient on the weekend.

Last year we were about 3rd in the comp for disposals per game, despite finishing 3rd-last, but on Saturday we had only 330-odd disposals- and about 140 less than North- and kicked the ball a lot more than we handballed it, and it worked much, much better.

Way more direct and way less stuffing around.

Ratten has been given the responsibility of coaching our transition (as we'll a season our forwardline) and it's already looking like paying divedends.
your team was $11 for the spoon, now with injuries to some of your key players, its down to $6. Its tempting throwing a $50 note on

your team was $11 for the spoon, now with injuries to some of your key players, its down to $6. Its tempting throwing a $50 note on
If our injury run continues to go like this it's extremely possible that we could finish last.

If it settles down a bit at least for the time being then I doubt very much we will.

Much improved signs with the way we played in the JLT (despite being without about a third of our best 22 for each game then as well) and we won't be as young a team as last year, and all things being equal will have a noticeably stronger forwardline, for one.

Our draw for the first half of the year was looking really difficult when it was first released, but now all the teams we play in the first 4 rounds have significant injury and/or Hogan-type issues of their own, so the way we come out and start the year will be huge.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

cbf doing the AFL Ladder predictor. Off instinct this is my final prediction.

Collingwood
Melbourne
West Coast
Richmond
Essendon
Geelong
GWS
Sydney

Smokey to make the 8 - Brisbane
Smokey to win the flag - Geelong

Grand Finalists - Collingwood vs Melbourne
Premiers -Collingwood
Brownlow Medal - Coniglio
To Place - De Goey, Tim Kelly, Oliver, Gaff
Coleman Medal - Jeremey Cameron
Norwich Rising Star - Jordan Clark

Edit - Norm Smith - Scott Pendlebury 32 possessions/De Goey 5 goals

De Goey puts some icing on the cake

cbf doing the AFL Ladder predictor. Off instinct this is my final prediction.

Collingwood
Melbourne
West Coast
Richmond
Essendon
Geelong
GWS
Sydney

Smokey to make the 8 - Brisbane
Smokey to win the flag - Geelong

Grand Finalists - Collingwood vs Melbourne
Premiers -Collingwood
Brownlow Medal - Coniglio
To Place - De Goey, Tim Kelly, Oliver, Gaff
Coleman Medal - Jeremey Cameron
Norwich Rising Star - Jordan Clark

Edit - Norm Smith - Scott Pendlebury 32 possessions/De Goey 5 goals

De Goey puts some icing on the cake
I think Adelaide will comfortably make finals in place of Sydney. In fact, with an easy fixture, Adelaide are likely to finish in the top 4.

If our injury run continues to go like this it's extremely possible that we could finish last.

If it settles down a bit at least for the time being then I doubt very much we will.

Much improved signs with the way we played in the JLT (despite being without about a third of our best 22 for each game then as well) and we won't be as young a team as last year, and all things being equal will have a noticeably stronger forwardline, for one.

Our draw for the first half of the year was looking really difficult when it was first released, but now all the teams we play in the first 4 rounds have significant injury and/or Hogan-type issues of their own, so the way we come out and start the year will be huge.
Nah you wont finish last.

Some crazy s**t would have to go wrong for that to happen

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Even though one round has passed, think I'll take a stab at it

1. Richmond
2. Giants
3. Fremantle
4. West Coast
5. Brisbane
6. Collingwood
7. Hawthorn
8. Geelong
--
9. Sydney
10. Melbourne
11. Adelaide
12. Western Bulldogs
13. Port Adelaide
14. Carlton
15. North Melbourne
16. St Kilda
17. Gold Coast
18. Essendon

I've had a look at it a few times, and I really feel the top 13 could go anywhere.

Even though one round has passed, think I'll take a stab at it

1. Richmond
2. Giants
3. Fremantle
4. West Coast
5. Brisbane
6. Collingwood
7. Hawthorn
8. Geelong
--
9. Sydney
10. Melbourne
11. Adelaide
12. Western Bulldogs
13. Port Adelaide
14. Carlton
15. North Melbourne
16. St Kilda
17. Gold Coast
18. Essendon

I've had a look at it a few times, and I really feel the top 13 could go anywhere.
goodness! Thought I was a bit too optimistic in moving Freo up to 8-10th after Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back