Prediction 2019 Ladder Predictions + 2020 Ladder early Predictions ( Page 115+ )

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
On West Coast, imagine if they lost McGovern. That's one player they can not cover if he went down injured ( where have we heard that before )

Of course you can say that about many sides. Martin for Richmond, Danger for Geelong. McGovern is massive though and what would have happened had he not been in the GF. All if's and but's, what if the trio that missed were there etc. I'd hate for another player of such calibre to go down though.

Teams seasons and the Premiership race can be shaped by an injury or two ( obviously ) Reigning Brownlow Medal winner Mitchell out has caused the odds to increase dramatically just for the Hawks to participate in September action.

If West Coast did lose McGovern to injury, it would be interesting to see where people's perceptions of them lie in premiership aspirations.

Right now my ladder would be

Collingwood
Melbourne
Geelong
West Coast
Richmond
Brisbane
GWS
Hawthorn

Will change 10,000 times before the conclusion of round 2

Who's that GWS fool that not only thinks they're a chance of beating us at home but is also confident they're contenders?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. Richmond
2. GWS
3. West Coast
4. Collingwood
5. Geelong
6. Adelaide
7. Hawthorn
8. Brisbane
9. Fremantle
10. Port Adelaide
11. Sydney
12. Melbourne
13. Western Bulldogs
14. North Melbourne
15. Essendon
16. Carlton
17. St. Kilda
18. Gold Coast

Richmond vs. Collingwood
GWS vs. West Coast
Geelong
vs. Brisbane
Adelaide vs. Hawthorn

GWS vs. Adelaide
Collingwood vs. Geelong

Richmond vs. GWS
West Coast vs. Collingwood

Richmond vs. Collingwood

1. Collingwood
2. Geelong
3. West Coast
4. Melbourne
5. Richmond
6. GWS
7. Brisbane
8. Hawthorn

If we're undefeated by the time we play WCE they'll knock us off for their first win at Geelong since 2006.

1. Collingwood
2. Geelong
3. West Coast
4. Melbourne
5. Richmond
6. GWS
7. Brisbane
8. Hawthorn

If we're undefeated by the time we play WCE they'll knock us off for their first win at Geelong since 2006.
Man we have not had any success on that ground since that come back on the back of Cousins, Kerr and Cox playing the game of their lives. Not an easy ground to play and win.

COLLINGWOOD
GEELONG
WEST COAST
RICHMOND
GWS
BRISBANE
PORT ADELAIDE
MELBOURNE

Bulldogs
Adelaide
Hawthorn
Sydney
Fremantle
Essendon
North Melb
Carlton
Gold Coast
St Kilda

Man we have not had any success on that ground since that come back on the back of Cousins, Kerr and Cox playing the game of their lives. Not an easy ground to play and win.
Indeed. You snapped that streak against the Hawks in Melbourne last year however. The first time since 2006, and you won the flag again! I think you can do it. You have the Swans up at the SCG too later on and have not beaten them there since 1999 ( did win at ANZ in 2007 though )

You'll win at least one of these imo.

Indeed. You snapped that streak against the Hawks in Melbourne last year however. The first time since 2006, and you won the flag again! I think you can do it. You have the Swans up at the SCG too later on and have not beaten them there since 1999 ( did win at ANZ in 2007 though )

You'll win at least one of these imo.
I saw your boys play last night looks like we have a new flag favourite in geelong. Now can we have Tim kelly we will even throw in masten for free :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back