2019 Non-Crows AFL Chat #3 - the off-season

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone read Jackson Mead's profile on the afl website?
Read the last sentence.
Medium midfielder/forward who is fierce in the contest and courageous in his attack on the ball. He is good overhead for his size and is an excellent decision maker with the ball in hand. He won the Alan Stewart Medal for best on ground as a bottom aged player in the 2018 Under-18 Grand Final in South Australia. This led to strong performances for his state in this year’s NAB AFL Under-18 Championships where he averaged 21.2 disposals, three clearances and five tackles earning 2019 NAB AFL All-Australian honours. Eligible under Father/Son rules for Port Adelaide where his father, Darren was the club’s inaugural best and fairest winner.
That'll trigger Port fans.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jeebus... Trent Burgoyne had four torn hamstrings in 12 months according to 7 news.

That's a lot of hamstring awareness.

Elite Crow

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Mar 21, 2008
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
If you feel like a laugh go to the Port boards thread on rating their draft, post 78.

Janus had just told them to get over not picking Kemp, his injury meant you couldn’t pick him blah blah blah.

Then one of their posters quotes him predraft about 10 times raving about Kemp, why they must pick him and he’d be perfect for Port. Reminds me of something Kristof would do.

treeman

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 19, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide Crows
Does anyone really go and line up for food and drinks at half time? You miss like 2 mins of the game if you go during a qtr.
I do, I hate missing any of the game.

It's also damn anyone when people get up mid quarter and make others stand up when letting them get through. And then come back with their food or drinks.

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk

Dec 4, 2014
Top End of Aussie
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
The Rioli family NTFL games.

I
E78C70AC-45DD-4DA9-95BB-C9792A4BC85C.jpeg
think the 1000 in NT came up on the weekend

Status