News 2019 Rumour File - discuss rumours here!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah yes but one of those who actually had to communicate with customers/clients - was the greatest part was going to customers businesses and talking about them and their business and not about me.

It was never about me with my snout in the trough. I finally got to go into a corporate box, 13 days before I retired (after 39 years of service) - not all bankers are the same, just like not everyone in life is the same.

My favourite part of Big Footy is your banter with EliteCrow on the politics board - I wonder if you ever consulted him in person and didn't know who the other person was.

Geelong and Richmond reviews resulted in getting Neil Balme as football manager.

No review needed to suggest that will lead to more success than having Burton in that role.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I’d be reasonably okay if the review provided a very strong governance structure and a small change to some execs, managers, and coaches. Say we are stuck with Burton for another 12 months or so (probably only because he has a contract). If there’s a senior leadership and governance structure that holds him accountable, then it’s an improvement over what we have now.

I’d be reasonably okay if the review provided a very strong governance structure and a small change to some execs, managers, and coaches. Say we are stuck with Burton for another 12 months or so (probably only because he has a contract). If there’s a senior leadership and governance structure that holds him accountable, then it’s an improvement over what we have now.

Burton is a ******* disaster.

If the players dislike him as much as they seem to, keeping him on is insanity.

Not only that, there must be accountability - until there is any, the Crows are pissing in the wind.

I want a thorough review into our recent off-field appointments and protocols put in place going forward.

why would you ask a BF board as no one but the RFC were part of it and Earnst and Young

but here ya go

I never asked about the Richmond one.
I asked about a few behavioral things and you said why they wouldn’t do that in a financial review!
It seems as if you misunderstood my initial question!

Matt though is another question ......I expect him to be put on the table during trade period
I don't think either of them are untradeable but I'm not sure this year is the right time to put them on the table. Would there be a player in the draft that would end up a better player than them? potentially, could we trade in a player? other than Luko I doubt it. We dont currently have any proven mids under Matts age, I just wouldnt be trading either of them.

They also need to look at how well the players communicate with their pets, it could be titled Dr Deloittle.......I’ll see myself out.
Last one out , turn Deloitte off

You can be out as much as you like, its your prerogative

the discussion with accountancy firms was brought up because of Richmonds use of them, but hey, you think they were wrong in using one, and you can have that opinion , they may have been better using Malcolm blight or buck cunnigham but they didn't

Ruuci has rumoured we are

How will they do a review? How any accountancy firm will do one, Ive used Jennifer Ma before so I know how she operates, but Im sure you know Con if your position is as you say
Con and Jennifer are nice people, would not have them anywhere near a football club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think either of them are untradeable but I'm not sure this year is the right time to put them on the table. Would there be a player in the draft that would end up a better player than them? potentially, could we trade in a player? other than Luko I doubt it. We dont currently have any proven mids under Matts age, I just wouldnt be trading either of them.
I certainly wouldn't trade Brad .....can't decimate your midfield, unless you have replacments

Gallucci for Dougie :whitecheck:

Jones for Matt Crouch :whitecheck:

Ned for Murphy .....but I still like Murphy & he'll still get games

Davis, Hamill, and McAdam .....still has us with some great young talent to bring in

Just short of a tall big bodied & skilled midfielder ......if only Fog could get his fitness up

I cannot believe these dickheads sat on their hands last year, in an SA talent laden superdraft, and we're now planning to go all out in this on?

Morons!!
Pain = change

They foolishly thought 2018 was an anomoly

Pain = change

They foolishly thought 2018 was an anomoly
To be fair , some here and I was the biggest cheerleader, thought it was an anomaly and that with Saunders in that it would be a top 4 finish.

Then Douglas got selected for a JLT match. Then Hawks at home.

I cannot believe these dickheads sat on their hands last year, in an SA talent laden superdraft, and we're now planning to go all out in this on?

Morons!!

Of course you can believe it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back