News 2019 Rumour File - discuss rumours here!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He looked a decent prospect in his early days but hasnt done anything since.

Stock up for the SANFL.

Anyone else sacked yet? Leaving for overseas tomorrow. Hoping I hear something in regards to Burton and or Campo today.

Maybe. However, I don't see Macca putting his hand up to help the club during a crisis.

I'm sure he would be a walk-on if he wanted be on the board.

I actually think Hewitt would represent the fans interests well.

He’s hands on with the players (AFLW) and skills with the indigenous lads I believe.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nyhuis? Seriously?

What happened to the glory days when talk on here was about Jeremy Cameron and Luke Parker?

It's like we've had our fancy free imagination Burtoned out of us

Is he friends with Burton though?

Last thing we need is another board member protecting that clown.

I can't imagine anything that sets up for a poorer governance outcome than bringing in someone who is mates with past and present players and administrators. Can we please bring in a board member who has nothing to do with our club, or State for that matter. There's so much vested interest and emotional connection on our board - it needs to change. Many Victorian Boards now have at least one director who did not start a supporter, they were brought on for their capability and fresh eyes. Even the Power did it in securing Ransom. I honestly smh at what equates to quality governance on our board. Board members should not be mates with players, they shouldn't go drinking with then at the end of the season or holiday with them for that matter. There should be an absolute septation of church and state. If Hewett is brought on I'll be shocked and disappointed.

I mean, Nhyius could be the next Cheney, or off a list within a year or two.

Completely uninspiring, and pointless, but if Ogilive (i assume he would play a role in rating trade targets as well) sees something in him that's worthwhile, well i'm happy to give him a shot.

I mean, Nhyius could be the next Cheney, or off a list within a year or two.

Completely uninspiring, and pointless, but if Ogilive (i assume he would play a role in rating trade targets as well) sees something in him that's worthwhile, well i'm happy to give him a shot.
I'd prefer Scott Jones if we are to go after a DFA from Freo. 205cm, 115kg at least he has one thing going for him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back