News 2019 Rumour File - discuss rumours here!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like an ideal person to break the status quo. knows what I takes to have success and how to maintain it.. he created a 10 years premiership window and we completely hijacked ourselves..

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Then he'll definitely never be hired by us if he was even interested.

Seems like an ideal person to break the status quo. knows what I takes to have success and how to maintain it.. he created a 10 years premiership window and we completely hijacked ourselves..

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
That window was back in the days of holden sponsorship , pokies millions , open transfers from the VFL, salary cap rorting

Sent from my SM-J730G using Tapatalk

Anyone heard Bickley lately? For a bloke who is usually the most sycophantic Crows apologist, he has said we need to retire Betts, Douglas, Jacobs, Otten and his lovechild Mackay, and offload Jenkins, Greenwood and others for picks.

He never speaks like that. Wouldn't surprise me if he's been tasked with helping to lay the public messaging for what's to come.
images-3.jpg

He's never been a fan of the AFL system and has a full-time job already outside of his coaching with the Bulldogs.
And is (reportedly) deathly afraid of flying

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just can't help feeling like we're going to have to sacrifice Brad to get it done somehow.

If you think about what the Saints wanted for pick 4 last year it was 2 picks in the 8. And what port paid for pick 6 (over 3000 points I believe).

I agree, interested in what player people think that is.
Ah if you're talking trade capital, pick 3 and Greenwood.

They get a good big bodied mid plus basically their initial investment back. Otherwise the threat of losing him for much less when he's out of contract next year

I just can't help feeling like we're going to have to sacrifice Brad to get it done somehow.

If you think about what the Saints wanted for pick 4 last year it was 2 picks in the 8. And what port paid for pick 6 (over 3000 points I believe).
Rather keep Brad, need more than 4 for him

So if the rumour is true and Jack Lukosius is coming what do we all think we're going to have to pay for him?

Pick 3, if he hasn't signed a new contract by now and wants to leave next year his value drops. Not sure why everyone thinks we have to pay a premium to get a guy back to our state, pick 3 is a big price.

Pick 3, if he hasn't signed a new contract by now and wants to leave next year his value drops. Not sure why everyone thinks we have to pay a premium to get a guy back to our state, pick 3 is a big price.
In this particular case I think we would have to offer a scenario that Gold Coast can sell on to their fans without appearing humiliated. Also, waiting another year leaves the door open for port to enter the conversation.

Greenwood is no critical loss to us and cost us nothing but would sweeten the deal significantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back