News 2019 Rumour File - discuss rumours here!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our first round pick and Mitchell Hinge.
So that's basically dependent on where the Pies finish?..... and Hinge a 21 year old veteran of 2 AFL games picked up in the 2016 rookie draft for an AA half back? Yeah seems fair...

Last edited:
I think the media have 2 spinning wheels, 1 with player names, another with various reasons players want to leave. Each day they spin the wheels and that is the story of the day

Let's spin that wheel..

u9tqzus.gif

Herald Sun reporting not much interest in Jenkins, so what do we do if there are no takers? 2 more years isn’t it?

Herald Sun reporting not much interest in Jenkins, so what do we do if there are no takers? 2 more years isn’t it?
Like Dale Thomas he needs to sit down and have a good think about where his priorities lay. If he genuinely thinks he's good enough to be playing AFL football, maybe he needs to swallow his pride and renegotiate his contract (take a pay cut) if Adelaide have no intention of playing in the firsts

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Like Dale Thomas he needs to sit down and have a good think about where his priorities lay. If he genuinely thinks he's good enough to be playing AFL football, maybe he needs to swallow his pride and renegotiate his contract (take a pay cut) if Adelaide have no intention of playing in the firsts
Why should he have to take a pay cut. A contract is a contract . No way I’d take a pay cut if i was JJ. If he wants to play AFL, he’ll just have to pull his finger out

Why should he have to take a pay cut. A contract is a contract . No way I’d take a pay cut if i was JJ. If he wants to play AFL, he’ll just have to pull his finger out
Or play SANFL .. where his family cannot go to watch him because the crowds yell out nasty things

Even if he does, he shouldn't be playing AFL.

Regardless of what Jenkins does from herein, it's time to move on and give the spot to Himmelberg.

Suspect there are no takers for 2 reasons:

1. He’s massively overpaid for the type and quality of player he is. Not much demand for 200cm small forwards

2. Most of all, teams know we’re desperate to be rid of him, so they’re waiting until the last minute to pick him up as cheaply as possible

Hinge has no value.

Charlie Cox? Lewis Taylor? That and two picks - I'd consider it.

And I'd be straight on the phone with 3 and 19 for Luko.
Glad to meet Adelaides recruiting manager.

If Lewy is happy to move to SA, then Lewy and our first (which was Collingwoods first).

Glad to meet Adelaides recruiting manager.

If Lewy is happy to move to SA, then Lewy and our first (which was Collingwoods first).
There is absolutely no way we're giving you a multi time All Australian and B&F winner who is only getting to peak years now for one late first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back