List Mgmt. 2019 Trade & Free Agency Thread V2

Remove this Banner Ad

Tend to agree....the bombers have a real challenge now.....fix the reasons why the players wanted to leave, hope to god they stay fit/play well, hope the club has a blinder to justify the retention, hope the negativity doesnt spread...
But of course we want * to fail dismally on all those measures. Let them get off to their April premiers start to build some false hope and then crash to the bottom of the ladder.

Perhaps I missed your point, though I read it again and am still missing it ...
they're saying * needs to hope those things, not that he/she hopes those things occur

Had to join to ask the question is Bonar actually any good? He went to school with LDU so that’s great but I haven’t seen much in his games to suggest he will be a best 22 player.

Had to join to ask the question is Bonar actually any good? He went to school with LDU so that’s great but I haven’t seen much in his games to suggest he will be a best 22 player.
Needs to play in his true position, inside mid primarily

I wouldn’t be shocked to be sitting here if Daniher never plays another game at AFL level.....which would make ‘retaining’ him rather than getting 2 first round draft picks for a cooked unit an epic failure.

Needs to play in his true position, inside mid primarily

....and improve significantly.

He’s still young for an inside mid. Let’s hope he can.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wouldn’t be shocked to be sitting here if Daniher never plays another game at AFL level.....which would make ‘retaining’ him rather than getting 2 first round draft picks for a cooked unit an epic failure.

I'll be interested to see how he goes off season re health.

Sure don’t agree with Essendons rating. Keeping players who don’t want to be there? Not a win.

Not sure why the Swans are bearing the brunt for this either. Essendon wanted 5 and 9 (and the Swans didn't even have 9) and wouldn't budge from there? Two top 10s for a bloke as durable as wet tissue paper? No wonder they were told to GAGF.

Sure don’t agree with Essendons rating. Keeping players who don’t want to be there? Not a win.

Probably not even worth sharing as this is a friend of a friends information however my friend told a group of us that his info on Daniher, which could be fully public as far as I know, was;

Daniher was on his second strike and struggling with a cocain problem and related personal issues, not just his body. The story being that his close family had been the ones shopping him to Sydney to get away from the people he is around - not other * players.

They/ he looking for a fresh start and out of the Melbourne media bubble.

Apparently it’s well know in some circles and at his club.

I have no reason to believe this and his uncle came out against the move which doesn’t add up but that’s a story that was told to my group.

If that was true - you’d hope the club would be taking care of him.

Probably total gossip crap....

Probably not even worth sharing as this is a friend of a friends information however my friend told a group of us that his info on Daniher, which could be fully public as far as I know, was;

Daniher was on his second strike and struggling with a cocain problem and related personal issues, not just his body. The story being that his close family had been the ones shopping him to Sydney to get away from the people he is around - not other * players.

They do realise that cocaine is also available in Sydney right #mumford

Also not sure why Sh!etney is coping all heat from the Daniflop trade attempt, but my gut feeling is there’s word amongst journalists to start going easy on clubs who are trying to retain contracted players.

I have no reason to believe this and his uncle came out against the move which doesn’t add up but that’s a story that was told to my group.

I heard this too....

I have heard this as well

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back