Banter 2020-2021 Offseason offtopic chat thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep is brilliant. Gotta say Toc and Wang are my faves. But I'm not really a golfer, more a fisher.
Oh yeah I try to go to Wentworth at least once a year too cause of rello's
I loved all the Murray towns back in the 60s I spent a bit of time at Wentworth too, dads army mate Doug shifted from Winchelsea to a small property right at the junction of the Murray Darling,we had some wonderful nights down there on the levy bank cooking up yabbies from a day on the Anabranch.

I loved all the Murray towns back in the 60s I spent a bit of time at Wentworth too, dads army mate Doug shifted from Winchelsea to a small property right at the junction of the Murray Darling,we had some wonderful nights down there on the levy bank cooking up yabbies from a day on the Anabranch.
Yeah. That's where I go. Pretty much right on the convergence. Its fantastic.

We had an on-site caravan as a kid and even now I feel lucky to have had that - in fact I want one now so that I can do that with my kids. Holiday home would be nice but, eh, unlikely to be affording one worth having in my career I don't think.

We had an on-site caravan as a kid and even now I feel lucky to have had that - in fact I want one now so that I can do that with my kids. Holiday home would be nice but, eh, unlikely to be affording one worth having in my career I don't think.
Its brilliant ay! I wish I had one. Its great when the kids can make friends and then see them again every holiday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's what I say to my kids. When your young is when you figure out what your good at.
The really smart people work hard and then do their silly s**t at uni where it's much more fun anyway.
Cause your over 18 and your not at home and it's cooler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back