Review 2020 Grand Final discussion

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't particularly care for either of the teams but you have to give it to them, for two Victorian teams to end up in the GF after living and playing away from home most of the year is a heck of an effort.

Also they are easily the two most well performed teams across 2020 so we should at least get a fair contest next week (if either Brisbane of Port had of got into it they would have s..t the bed IMOH)

neither are good teams to watch. The Richmond scrum/maul vs the figjams, it will be boring. Dusty might win a third Norm though!

And do the corrupt dictatorship (AFL), just want to clear that up, could well be talking about the Victorian goverment...but are they going to have to hire a crowd next week?

What a bloody shambles!!

Wouldn't it be great( though prolong the torture probably!) to just go back to regular quarter lengths for the GF? These short quarters do my head in and with the style of play that teams are favouring most small leads seem to be enough. I can't even recall why shorter quarters were brought in? I truly hope our game recovers next season.🙏

I think I speak for a fair majority here when I say I couldn't give a s**t about next week now and don't remember being less enthused for a Granny in a long long time. In fact if they had Bris v Port play off for 3rd I'd watch that on repeat instead.
Is it possible neither side can win next week? 🤪

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wouldn't it be great( though prolong the torture probably!) to just go back to regular quarter lengths for the GF? These short quarters do my head in and with the style of play that teams are favouring most small leads seem to be enough. I can't even recall why shorter quarters were brought in? I truly hope our game recovers next season.🙏

A team winning a flag kicking 7 goals or less is bs (which I think is a strong possibility next week)

Anyone dare to guess the final score for next week? Probably the first to 30 wins.
Didn’t know whether to laugh at this comment or cry. AFL has felt like a poor one dimmensional imitation the last couple of years. No doubt one team next week will get a couple of breaks and keep the other team well at bay, by an insurmountable lead of a whole measly 12 points through the last 3 quarters.

Hope you flip em over.
A lot of respect for you guys. Growing up near Geelong filled with some of the most obnoxious and horrible supporters imaginable I grew fond of your club and it was a thing of beauty watching you dethrone and surpass them. It brought great joy to a lot of people and hopefully we can return the favour next week. It wont be easy but I reckon we can pull if off

Back