NFL 2020 NFL - Week 4

Remove this Banner Ad

driskell benched for rypien... my rypien predictions are coming true
Dirty Bird when he finds out his Boise boy Rypien is getting the start
WRJGEt5.jpg

Not a heap of movement this week.

Main changes: KC clearly #1, Bears better with Foles, NY/NJ have the worst teams in the league

Titans below Bears and Raiders is absolutely outrageous

Saints 7th? or is that how far you think Brees can throw downfield?

9ers, Bills, Pats are better than them right now.

Titans 3-0 and below the Bears.

Don’t need Brees to be a superstar to be a top team. Teddy led them 5-0 last year.
Niners are holding on in spite of injuries but need them back before moving up.
Bills and Pats a little too inconsistent still. And I’m a Bills fan.

Bucs and Pats too low. Id switch Tampa with Saints and put Patriots at 10.

Saints cruised past Bucs 2 weeks ago.
Pats have a chance to show their wares this week.

How so?
Raiders beat a top 10 team.
Bears carried Mitch through 2 weeks now have Foles.
Titans have beaten 3 bottom 10 teams by a combined 6 points. 6!!

Completely overreacting to fluke/one off performances.

Foles ain't that good. Sure he's an upgrade on Mitch but not like he makes them a playoff team all of a sudden.

Titans have proven their worth, the bears and raiders ain't proven s**t

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don’t need Brees to be a superstar to be a top team. Teddy led them 5-0 last year.
Niners are holding on in spite of injuries but need them back before moving up.
Bills and Pats a little too inconsistent still. And I’m a Bills fan.

Teddy also had Michael Thomas. he is the offence of the team. Brees cant throw deep and either doesnt trust the rest or has lost his accuracy.

Pats are 2-1. they went into Seattle and had a chance to win on the final play. then came home and beat the Raiders who as you said just beat a "top 10" team in the Saints.

How so?
Raiders beat a top 10 team.
Bears carried Mitch through 2 weeks now have Foles.
Titans have beaten 3 bottom 10 teams by a combined 6 points. 6!!
By that sort of logic the Steelers are too high then. They haven't exactly beaten a Murderer's Row of opponents

Yeah I give the Bucs a pass first game with new QB, no off season. I rate their defence and I think that will be what carries them while Brady gets going.
I have been surprised by Pats, with the opt outs and no training camp, new QB but I really shouldn't have been. Im not sure they have the pieces needed but they have the coach.
I dont rate the Saints chances. Last two years Brees has deteriorated as the year goes on, its started even earlier with the loss of his main weapon and his refusal to throw the ball.

• Eagles signed TE Hakeem Butler off the Panthers' practice squad.
    The Eagles are converting wideout Butler to tight end. The No. 103 overall pick of last year's draft, Butler spent Arizona's entire 2019 season on injured reserve with a finger injury, a highly-unusual occurrence. He then failed to make the Cardinals' practice squad after being waived this summer. He had been cooling his heels in Carolina. The position switch is certainly in line with Butler's 6-foot-5, 225-pound frame, though he does not lack for high-end athleticism. The Eagles are hoping they have a Darren Waller on their hands, but fantasy players shouldn't be surprised if Butler sees zero targets during Dallas Goedert's (ankle) absence. This is almost certainly a move made with the long-term in mind. This is the stuff Dynasty league fliers are made of.
    Sep 29, 2020, 3:05 PM ET

could have some potential

Not a heap of movement this week.

Main changes: KC clearly #1, Bears better with Foles, NY/NJ have the worst teams in the league

How are the Eagles not bottom 3??

Coach is telling the truth here...which is why I have never believed for a second the NFL has been truthful in reporting numbers.

It is mathematically impossible that no asymptomatic teammates are in these locker rooms

By that sort of logic the Steelers are too high then. They haven't exactly beaten a Murderer's Row of opponents

Pittspuke stinks

Period

Remove this Banner Ad

Back