Qld 2020 Queensland Election - October 31

Who are you voting for/would you vote for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

In the southeast, the nine key seats analysts say are the ones to watch this election are Bonney, Burleigh, Caloundra, Currumbin, Gaven, Glass House, Maryborough, Pumicestone and Theodore.

Interesting to see that five of the nine "key seats to watch" are on the Gold Coast, four of which are currently held by the LNP. If the Gold Coast swings hard to Labor tonight then the ALP can't really lose. It would also indicate that southern residents of the Gold Coast actually agree with Palaszczuk's border policies.

Interesting to see that five of the nine "key seats to watch" are on the Gold Coast, four of which are currently held by the LNP. If the Gold Coast swings hard to Labor tonight then the ALP can't really lose. It would also indicate that southern residents of the Gold Coast actually agree with Palaszczuk's border policies.
Glasshouse mmm.
One can hope, but I think it will be safe.Although the LNP powerbroker are not fussed with the incumbent for some reason..

Um no.
Three companies not one.

I am talking way earlier in Feb.
We should have only allowed people back from overseas, that went straight to detention centre quarantine. None of this trusting self isolation rubbish.
At that time we should have implemented masks, social distancing, hand washing and temperature checks everywhere, as well as testing.

We were too easy going at the start, Sco Mo and his daily mixed waffle messages.

They could have been like Taiwan.
We could have remained open, no job losesetc.

Make no mistake the Feds screwed This up .

No-one in the world knew in February. That is a ridiculous statement.

Once it hit us the response everywhere but VIC was great. Then a couple of states decided to pander to fear.

There is simply no science or medical advice other than by the clearly politicised chief medical officers (as we have seen in Victoria to the point where they have lied to an inquiry).

No-one in the world knew in February. That is a ridiculous statement.

Once it hit us the response everywhere but VIC was great. Then a couple of states decided to pander to fear.

There is simply no science or medical advice other than by the clearly politicised chief medical officers (as we have seen in Victoria to the point where they have lied to an inquiry).

Not true

We were talking about it on this board, because I remember flagging the mass migration of CNY as something that could potentially see this explode across China.

People were openly talking about this as far back as mid January, and intelligence agencies were briefing western govts on this back in december

Not true

We were talking about it on this board, because I remember flagging the mass migration of CNY as something that could potentially see this explode across China.

People were openly talking about this as far back as mid January, and intelligence agencies were briefing western govts on this back in december

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JFC

jones and hanson actually talking sense.

Oh 2020 you do me
Can't be true.

We must be experiencing a real-life episode of Sliders.

For context , they were both echoing my sentiments regarding how the libs have run this campaign.
If Hanson didn't vote with the Libs on almost every single issue you could almost take her seriously. Nice to see Barclay McGain campaigning for her, it takes a particular skill to destroy your career in politics without ever having one.

If Hanson didn't vote with the Libs on almost every single issue you could almost take her seriously. Nice to see Barclay McGain campaigning for her, it takes a particular skill to destroy your career in politics without ever having one.
Yeah and to be fair , it was jones who said it all and she just agreed.

Boted. C'mon Anastasia .

Not election, but getting smashed

View attachment 999601

Yep.

We're around Sandgate and didn't receive that much until the afternoon, but storms had been popping up very quickly across the state today.

Storms actually began at around 10:30am today, which is not normal and points to severe storms later in the day.
If things go sour, Palaszczuk would have to be the most popular incumbent to ever lose office.

And Frecklington isn't even close to a good alternative. Crazy.

It'd be unprecedented to have a QLD election which was won or lost on FNQ or the SC/GC, rather than Brisbane.

Last edited:
Back